Sign in to follow this  
eclipserh

<script.sqs> not found error.

I run a private dedicated server for ARMA. I created a map on my box and uploaded it to my dedicated server. When I connect to the server and call on the map to load it says the script.sqs file cannot be found (this is before the briefing screen). This error is not prevalent when I run the map on my box. In fact, the script runs great. Could it be that I am sticking the script file in the wrong place? I've put it in the main ARMA directory, MPMissions, and various places in My Documents folders. Can someone please help me? I've been banging my head on this for about a week and a half.

Many thanks in advance.

when running a dedicated server the missions have to be pbo'd(exported) and placed into the MPmissions folder off the root of arma.

It sounds like the mission itself has a missing scripts.sqs file.

I have properly exported the mission using the export to Multiplayer Missions save feature in the editor. The mission pbo file resides in the MPMissions folder on the dedicated server's ARMA directory as well as the script.sqs file. It's still kicking back the error.

un-pbo your mission, copy the script.sqs to the unpacked pbo folder then pbo the mission again with the script.sqs inside it.