Sign in to follow this  
bigdog632

Arma:2 Operation Flashwave

I really do not want to believe in a joke! As you can see here http://stats.swec.se/server/data/44036

there was something related to morphicon called teasertest_morphicon.SampleMap. As far as I know the german publisher of ArmA is Morphicon. I don't know why Suma and Placebo should play on german servers, but 'just a joke' sounds a bit weird to me! I want to have submarines and so on mad_o.gif

I really do not want to believe in a joke! As you can see here http://stats.swec.se/server/data/44036

there was something related to morphicon called teasertest_morphicon.SampleMap. As far as I know the german publisher of ArmA is Morphicon. I don't know why Suma and Placebo should play on german servers, but 'just a joke' sounds a bit weird to me! I want to have submarines and so on mad_o.gif

Are you saying that the jokers are absolutely unable to write whatever they want in the mission names?

Quote[/b] ]I really do not want to believe in a joke!

What else than a statement by Arma lead developer could convince you icon_rolleyes.gif

Apart from that, Morphicon is located in Munich, not Berlin...

I am not even using Suma as a nick when testing multiplayer.

Are you '1337_snip0r_blackops_Bauer', then?

I am not even using Suma as a nick when testing multiplayer.

Are you '1337_snip0r_blackops_Bauer', then?

Haha. Are you posting that as a joke or did you actually come across someone claiming to be him? biggrin_o.gif

Don't think he would use that nick, but it would be funny tounge2.gif

It is a joke, unrelated to us.

(Note: Besides of other reasons mentioned, I am not even using Suma as a nick when testing multiplayer.)

Then this discussion is over. Let us have this conversation come to a close.

Twas a good find though bigdog. Thanks Suma for debunking this debockle.

FFS really ppl, Even if it was real get over it, ya all like little kids.

You know what, 1976, when people preview games.. and have websites devoted to the comings in the entertainment industry, whether it be in games, movies, magazines, product lines etc., there is a sense of excitement. Especially if its dealing with something important in which someone will be spending their time on. So, thanks to BigDog's find, we potentially found ourselves some new information on Armed Assault 2. Therefore, I say you are out of place in your comment '1976', unless you harbor a bad attitude towards the entertainment industry as a whole. If that is the case, please take it out of this forum and elsewhere.

Prior towards its 'debunking', there was a legitimate reason for the hype, or as you call it 'acting like little kids'. You need to calm down, not the other forum poster patrons.

@ Sep. 27 2007,04:08)]FFS really ppl, Even if it was real get over it, ya all like little kids.

And to add to what Victor said, this topic hadn't been posted in for days. Everyone is over it. YOU brought it back up just to tell people to get over it! tounge2.gif

rofl.gif