Sign in to follow this  
Foxhound4444

Final Armed Assault - Tsunami Wave

I am stuck on what i think is the last mission. First i start out with 2 extra guys and a Hummer. I've gone through the mission a bit and took out various small outposts off of the main road. However, I have at last stirred up the small base south of the capital and there is a T72 chasing me. Anyone know what I am supposed to do for this mission? I went all the way back to spawn and past the blown bridge to our tanks that are just sitting there. The T72 will not follow me if i go that far. However, now i am stuck and have no idea where to go or what to do. Please help.

The enemy position you took in the previous part of the mission (where you start with a full squad and a Styker) is now a US camp. Go there and you'll get a full squad that joins you and a couple of vehicles if you want. You'll be attacked, but then you'll get an objective as to what to do next, plus the option to control other units.

this is another one of those missions where you can die, but select another unit(tanks, helo's, planes) or soliders.

i blew some stuff up as a solider but was killed but then i had the option to select new units, so i went tanks. blew some stuff up and died again... lol. so i said screw it and selected AH1's and proceeded to blow up everything on the map. then (i'm guessing) i killed the last unit and i won the map.

so my advice for you. kill as many enemies as you can on the ground and then just get up in a chopper or plane depending how well you operate these vehicles.

Yeah man, use the team switch feature and select an Abrams and roll in, killing what you can. Then switch to a pilot. Jump in to one of the cobras take off and fly over the battle zone. When you get shot down (and you will) switch to the Infantry and march over and mop up whats left.

If you board, switch to the Spec ops and hit the parked up BMP convoy <---you don't need to do this, but it's fun.