Sign in to follow this  
Praxtor

Error in Buldozer

Hello to all:

I don´t know if it is the correct site for my post but i could not find other for it.

My problem is i have installed Oxigen 2 and when i try to open the Buldozer the window is opened but after a few seconds i can see this error message

"Failed to read the shared cache file. Missing or broken sdhc file?"

Error Image Click Here

Best Regards

Has anyone got the External Viewer working?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?

Yes, well, I have. Provided you allow the installation to setup the P:\ Drive, and actually have ArmA installed (and the path to the ArmA.exe file is correct in O2's options settings), you shouldn't theoretically have any issues.

Has anyone got the External Viewer working?huh.gif?huh.gif?huh.gif?

Yes, well, I have. Provided you allow the installation to setup the P:\ Drive, and actually have ArmA installed (and the path to the ArmA.exe file is correct in O2's options settings), you shouldn't theoretically have any issues.

I have all that done right... sad_o.gif still have problems. I guess its something Im doing wrong since I have 3 different versions of the game having same issue.

I have Atari Version on Desktop which gives me these errors.

I have the downloaded Atari Version on my Laptop which I have same errors.

I have czech version on other desktop which has same problems.

Ok I finally got the external viewer to work the problem was the path to arma.exe.

By default, the path was d:\arma\arma.exe when it should be

d:\atari\arma\arma.exe

jeez I've been banging my head over this reinstalling O2 3 times and mindlessly switching folder between D: and P: drive

crazy_o.gif

Ok I finally got the external viewer to work the problem was the path to arma.exe.

By default, the path was d:\arma\arma.exe when it should be

d:\atari\arma\arma.exe

jeez I've been banging my head over this reinstalling O2 3 times and mindlessly switching folder between D: and P: drive

crazy_o.gif

I have mine d:\arma\arma.exe and thats is correct path.

Ok i got buldozer working but its full window.... I made the path to textures in options to P:\ and also I put -buldozer at end of line of noland...

Not sure if this is what fixed it but Im thinking it is

Edit: Also copied all dll's from oxygen light to oxygen2

I had the problem with the bullodozer.

I have solved setting the default texture path to P:\ (default by install).

and I put the " " in my arma destination directory. (in o2 options).

after all of this, buldozer start working without errors.

Notice people that the installer creates the environment for the administrator user who installs the programs. If you use some other user account to use the programs then the settings the installer created won't have any effect.

You should use a non-administrator user account to use your computer. A user account with administrator rights is only meant for installing programs and for doing maintenance work.

Hello All

Ok, ok.  I have some strange issues with bulldozer and textures.

I have read everyline in the ArmA modeling forum twice and I still cant figure this out.

My tools are installed in the C:\ Drive

Oxygen2 - "C:\Program files\name..............  (I had to use the " ")

Dll - C:\Program files\name .........

Texture Path - P:\

Now my first question is: If my tool and dll are on the C: Drive, where should my texture path be?

Next question:I have managed to get my bulldozer working, after many errors and trying many things, but the problem is, when I go to view and select bulldozer my entire arma game starts up and my model shows on the opening screen of arma, where you select multiplayer, editor, options, ect.

I have made it this far, but I have read everything possible, and cant figure this out.  Although I have read something about the Mapdisk.bat file, but I have no idea what that is about.  

I am about at the end of my rope with these tools.

Any help would be more than appreciated.

Later

Ok. I have now installed the .dll files from old oxygen, and I still cant seem to load any textures, .paa or not.

Please help!!