Sign in to follow this  
Sigma-6

Mopar lives!

This is great effort from u . there was not much civil cars yet so i rlu like to see this used in some mp missions.

nice cars... they should go final with zero entrys in arma.rpt! smile_o.gif

Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgModels/Vehicle.sectionsInherit'.

Warning Message: '/' is not a value

Warning: 440cuda\440cuda.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 2878, 2879, 2988

Warning: 440cuda\440cuda.p3d:0 Error while trying to generate ST for points: 2878, 2988, 2987

and lot of this...

suggest to fix/update

+ steering wheel and different driving between cars

+ sound from engine and horn maybe doors

+ gauges, lights, additional handbrake & nitro

+ some music from those times

Quote[/b] ]How about a Plymouth Superbird?

I mean its so uggly that it really has some weird style i like

The Superbird is a Plymouth Roadrunner. . .  which is a beautiful car. . .  IMHO, the nosecone and spoiler made both the Superbird and the Charger Daytona look silly, but NASCAR drove them stock, over 200mph!  Nowadays, there's not a stock component on a stock car, and NASCAR is basically the WWE of auto racing.  So sad.  Something has really been lost. . .  the original Daytona Beach drivers must be spinning in their graves (those who are in them already).

I do have plans to do at least a Roadrunner or a Coronet Super Bee, and since the Superbird is a Roadrunner variant, It's not unlikely. . .   just depends whether I make one or not.  smile_o.gif

I think the key for me will be whether these Cudas go over well in rFactor. If they do, then I'll probably push ahead and do a whole line of Mopars, which will mean that there will be a Charger as well, and definitely a '70 Challenger.

I think the key for me will be whether these Cudas go over well in rFactor. If they do, then I'll probably push ahead and do a whole line of Mopars, which will mean that there will be a Charger as well, and definitely a '70 Challenger.

Hehe so your doing 2 for 1 in models now? I guess that makes things slightly easier for you than making 2 different models for each game.

I'm not a big expert in cars tbh but can you get convertable ones of these? I remember in OFP there was a car with an animated roof, these remind me off it.

Keep up the good work Sigma, much appreciated inlove.gif

awesome cars man.. The engine sounds are just top..

But you need moving needles in the gauges...

That's it ...

Thanks for sharing this great addon..

notworthy.gif

But you need moving needles in the gauges...

Not to come down on you after your kind comments, but also for others:

There is a readme included in the zipfile which lists the major (not-so-obvious) bugs or as-yet unimplemented features (as well as a reprint of that readme in the first post in the thread,) and there are, in this thread, a number of posts regarding the more obvious ones. In order to prevent this from becoming yet another thread full of duplicate posts about the same known issues, it would be great if people could. . . perhaps. . . read the material before posting bugs? This addon is an open test, so comments on the *harder to find* bugs are definitely useful, but a long line of posts about the stuff covered in the readme is not.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words, all; I don't mean to be a pain in the neck or anything. . . smile_o.gif

I also found a bug so when you try to climb a hill that is very steep sometimes the car spins 90 degrees in an random direction (yes even up).

Have you tried this with other vehicles? Is it only the 'cudas that do it? Might it be that the terraincoeff is such that it might be that other vehicles can't get up to speed to do this?

I'm away from my desktop for a week or so, so I can't test this, unfortunately. Could you give some more detail?

I think you are right... This was a extremely steep mountain and the other cars could not get up it. Too bad you can't make burnouts... That would limit the accesability with cars altho this wont happen in the near future...

Nice to see some Chrysler products in a game instead of some "cookie cutter" products... thumbs-up.gif