Sign in to follow this  
Sand Flea

Influx of Bad Gamers?

There is no problem when u play in passworded server wit guys u already know. Public server is for mass player and every games have in this section them own rookies and clowns who only spent them time to bullying another. Stay out from many server now if u wanna not waste ur time and nerves. I am sure this guys will jump to somewhere else in next half year.

I've never met a cheater in ArmA. Been playing MP since start of December.

I've met the odd TK'er but i've seen other games that are worse.

Why? I play on popular servers or my clan one (co-op - GOL).

I'm not saying its fine, everythings OK now because I know theres cheaters out there, but they stick to large games (like bezerk and evolution) and they are always public games. No one can easily communicate with each other on them when a cheater goes crazy as the chats always flooded with "wtf" "base got own3d" etc..

I see it unfair that people here who don't want to be part of a clan or team, or prefer to play on their own (fair enough) are unable to play without having a cheat ruin their game.

Until BIS get some kind of meathod where TK'ing is given in more detail than just (Friendly Fire) after the drivers/pilot name. When playing my clan, a shilka blows your tail rotor off and you crash. The pilot gets the blame and when we are with other publics it always makes us look bad. Frustrating on a clan server!

Is it just me, or has anyone else felt recently that the gameplay in ArmA went down?  I feel like there are many more jackasses and BF2 losers playing now than ever.  Evolution doesn't feel fun to me anymore because I can't find a server where people get along.  I have a 3/4 record this past week for servers turning into a TK/Cheatfest.  And there are a ton of servers that keep dumbing things down and editing perfectly good missions so everyone gets a G36 and a Javelin.  That just doesn't do it for me.

Anyone know of a good server where people still play Armed Assault and not Verbal Assault?

HI

Well shit happens but dont tell me that there are non good supervised servers for arma arround ...

OFP was played by more mature players but arma is a open house for kiddies, teamkillers and cheaters scum, I left my Vietcong community because of the same problem i dont wanna hang out with kiddies/adults who act like complete fools .

We dont have so much troubles on our OFP servers , well sometimes a idiot things he can do funny but that is only for a very short time..

Keep looking for a good supervised server , if LOL comes online with our arma game server you can be sure idiots like that will be banned right away .

Also DSOP is comming out with a new game server soon the more serious players are more than welcome there.

And to all server admins and hosts ,,, if you let noobs play on your server then the normal players leave and will not comeback and only fools and scum will play on your server , keep it clean and playable or just close the server with a password that also helps a lot.

Greets

There is no problem when u play in passworded server wit guys u already know. Public server is for mass player and every games have in this section them own rookies and clowns who only spent them time to bullying another. Stay out from many server now if u wanna not waste ur time and nerves. I am sure this guys will jump to somewhere else in next half year.

Nothing wrong with clowns in general

We ar clowns and the best arround smile_o.gif

http://www.nakedsquid.com

Greets

I've never met a cheater in ArmA. Been playing MP since start of December.

I've met the odd TK'er but i've seen other games that are worse.

Same thing here.

I'm seeing many accusations but no screen shots confused_o.gif

Ever heard of Fraps?

http://www.fraps.com/download.php

u can fake fraps etc videos same like you can fake screenshots ...

one reason why PunkBuster SS are so popular it's quite harder to fake them as you can compare server logs with needed info about certain shot ...

ofc i'm aware You can fake PBSS to show empty or fail to sent but that's bit different