Sign in to follow this  
-10thMT-Tack-Up

Bad Strain Mission Pack Released

Bad Strain all zombie missions are now released. It is a mission pack with combined traits from 28 Days Later and Dawn of the Dead. Two addons are required to play the mission

the new m25

& CZM (Crappy Zombie Mod)

Features:

Lots of Zombies

Infection Antidote

Pictures:

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p311/michael_hunt56/mission1.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p311/michael_hunt56/mission2.jpg

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p311/michael_hunt56/mission3.jpg

If you would like to test future versions of this pm or msg me.

DIfficulty: Average

Time: 10 minutes to 2 hours

Platform: MP

MP:

Players:4

Blufor: 4

Update: Unlike the WIP version it is now only co-op

ArmAHolic Mirror

Known Issues: Can get a little laggy at times.

dont use czm its useless if ya get 1 fps like everyone that doesnt have amssive comp does, use yomies zombies no lag at all even with 50 spawning at once

why put mods in?

i will never play your mission, and that sucks because i like zombie missions, and i want to play it.

Hey if you get the yomies, if you ever figure out how the heck to spawn them without the spawn markers.. please let me know! i am really needing to find this out to make some dead bodies get up and such.

Also, i'll be sure to try out this mission. I LOVE ZOMBIES!!

I can't play it. It mentions something about some config.cfg not containing something or other. I have the latest CZM and the M25. It didn't mention either of those

EDIT: It says something about 'antibox' not being in vehicles.cfg or something along those lines.

EDIT 2: Ok, i fixed that, but NOW it says something about northprimeminister not being in vehicles cfg. I have the latest version of ArmA, the M25 and NeM zombies

You abviously dont or your ArmA is just screwed up. Because all of my friends have this mission & they had no problems. And if you dont play my missions because you dont have the mods Kings-Six. Perhaps some things make missions alittle for enjoyable. The M25 is not automatic so people wine. I had to do that because zombies do not carry guns so enjoy it.

Note: If you get the addons from my good friends at armaholic everything will work, because thats where all the testers got their addons for the mission.

Tried the map... but lagged way too much.

Even with all the graphics down, and i have a fairly decent system.

I'd advise switching to the Yomies... they don't seem to lag NEARLY as much. But i love zombies, and i give ya props for trying to show that Arma is the perfect zombie survival game.

Yes as i might have said before, it is planned for the 1.2 release. Only problem is after testing the yomies, after you shoot them in the brain once after they spawn, they tend to walk up to you and not attack you.