Sign in to follow this  
dragonfire43560

where can i download a mission like this?

...its just a simple "force 'A' attack entrenched Force 'B'"

However there are 300 troops in this mission. I don't think OFP can handle that many. Also there isn't really a twon big enough in OFP or with enough high level buildings to get the bunkers on the roof top thing going on.

Sorry, but if you want this kind of mission, you need to get hold of ArmedAssault.

...its just a simple "force 'A' attack entrenched Force 'B'"

However there are 300 troops in this mission. I don't think OFP can handle that many.

I've played many 500 man missions in OFP. Granted it was 2 player LAN only. And performance may start low but gets better very quickly after a few kills. Better still use mapfacts' DAC to spawn/control thousands of troops over time.

Also there isn't really a twon big enough in OFP or with enough high level buildings to get the bunkers on the roof top thing going on.

Some user made islands have plenty big enough towns/buildings to do what you're wanting (WGL Gaia island to name one)

Sorry, but if you want this kind of mission, you need to get hold of ArmedAssault.

I disagree, I've recently come back from ArmA to OFP because neither my pc (despite being above minimum spec) or ArmA itself are in a stable/playable state. Everything you wanted from that video is most definately achievable. It just won't be anywhere near as pretty.