Sign in to follow this  
Segwin

Night Strike Help

I'm having a hard time with this mission (keep dying, what else is new) - any suggestions about a good path to take?

I'm having a hard time with this mission (keep dying, what else is new) - any suggestions about a good path to take?

Go steal the secret documents first, then steal the nearby helicopter and use it to lay waste the armor parked at the camp.

Edit: just realized I may have misunderstood. I'm talking about the night infiltration in the single player missions, not the campaign. smile_o.gif

hehehe

I don't know about any secret docs, but here's what I did that finally worked.

Sneak up to the corner that is closest to where you start. There's a break in the wall. Snipe the guard on top of the platform. Cross the wall. Move along the wall towards the nearest gate. Snipe the two guards from cover. Cross the road (quickly).

Make your way through the buildings towards the tanks. Go prone and place a charge at the base of the tank on the left. Go get into the tank on the right. (If you want, set a charge near the fuel tanks before you get in the tank - they go boom nicely.)

Once in the tank, move to gunner position and shoot the BMP. Then start moving towards the gate on your right. Run over guys.

Once outside the gate, move towards the waypoint. When you get a few hundred meters away, get out and set the charge near the tank. Move away, then set off the charge.

That worked for me. Eventually.

This mission was too hard ...

I've already try it over and over again, place bomb, carry the FGM148... ...

No way success

And Im wondering is there any official suggestions about this mission ? Bohemia wanna teach us something about infiltrade ?