Sign in to follow this  
raedor

AI sandbag-bugfix "addon" v1.1

I 've been experimenting a lot with these sandbags in my trenchscript and I was killed several times while I was playing with it. Even when I played it in a nightsetting (which is damn cool). Make sure the attackers group skill is somewhere between 0.7 and 1 or they won't spot the guys behind the trenches.

Some snipers in the attackers group might do the trick aswell.

It could always be better tho. Sometimes they hesitate to kill you, when you're closer then 50m. But most of the time you won't make it till there.

I got no problems either.

A good tip is to not give the attacking force too many waypoints on their way towards the trenches because they will spend more time turning then conducting proper fire and manouver. Just send them in the right direction before they are exposed and give them a waypoint every 50 meters along the defendors line instead. This way, you can get about 50% of the attackers inside of the trench, thus placing a lot of defenders in the same line of fire.

there is one mission that is using that addon and i cannot play it because it needs it.

Just a couple of questions.

1. After i download this addon to i install it the normal way as any other mod/addon? @folder and then edit the shortcut?

2. for mp coop maps that require this addon do i have to install it on the dedicated server as well with the above way?

yes it's an addon, but this bug is fixed for queen gambit

yes it's an addon, but this bug is fixed for queen gambit

No, it's fixed in the 1.09 patch.

better ignore these missions then if i have to install a separate addon for something that is fixed on the new patch...?

Hello everbody,

Love this Mod, opens up so many doors in mission making. I can't get this to work in ACE Mod though and I was wondering if there was a solution. Evil_Echo at the ACE forum wasnt sure why this doesnt work in ACE so I thought I would check here...