Sign in to follow this  
Spartan 163

OBJECTS?

This might not be the place for it but if it needs to be moved by all means move it.

Can someone please make a object addon like tables chairs and the other furniture and static objects from ofp? I made a cool zombie map and I have to use barrels and pallets to block the doors when a desk would have been better. I also wanted to make a hospital but I have no furniture to put the bodys on. Seems to me that this should be real easy to make and fast as the models are already in ofp just the configs need to be done.

If noone wants to do it please give me a step by step guide and I will be happy to make it. Any help would be great.

WERE ARE YOU KEGETYS!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!

This might not be the place for it but if it needs to be moved by all means move it.

Can someone please make a object addon like tables chairs and the other furniture and static objects from ofp? I made a cool zombie map and I have to use barrels and pallets to block the doors when a desk would have been better. I also wanted to make a hospital but I have no furniture to put the bodys on. Seems to me that this should be real easy to make and fast as the models are already in ofp just the configs need to be done.

If noone wants to do it please give me a step by step guide and I will be happy to make it. Any help would be great.

WERE ARE YOU KEGETYS!!!!!! I NEED YOU!!!!!

using this will get you a step by step guide. wink_o.gif

I think its better stay on addon request topic/take contact whit PM to some addons guys/make urself the thing that u want.

I think its better stay on addon request topic/take contact whit PM to some addons guys/make urself the thing that u want.

This is a very bad practice to spread. If oyu want such addons, learn to make them yourself or wait. DO NOT PM addon makers. PLZ. If we have free time and feel like making addons we'll check the addons request thread.

I think RockofSL had some bad experiences with PMs and addons requests...

its called the black hole........ eats up everything

time being its main dish

I believe heavily in the tit for tat system

If i need help somewhere... I first help the person i need help from so he or she can keep their own projects safe from time loss.

The bottom line is that people who have learned all the tricks by DOING would be more likely to help people, if those people could atleast try and help themselves first. atleast thats how i think sometimes.... icon_rolleyes.gif

Closing. Please use the addon request thread instead.

nephilim, +1WL for pure spam.