Sign in to follow this  
Club-On

ARMA GHOST RECON

I guys

I make a new mission call ARMA GHOST RECON, with a Ghost recon atmosphere.

Mission releases

-----------------------------------------------------------

ARMA GHOST RECON.rar (replace files for large screen and 60% off addons require include)  :

ARMAHOLIC

COMBAT-PRISON.net

Mirror

ADDONS require

ArmA v1.08

Vilas basic addon

MapFact island

The rest is in the .rar file.

SCREENS

AGR_01.jpg

INgame3.JPG

NEWS.JPG

INgame.JPG

GRtitle.jpg

INgame2.JPG

DESCRIPTIONS

-Street battlefield area.

-Street combat action.

-Music from GR, GR desert siege, GRAW.

-GRAW design in-game and tltle.

-voices, cutscenes.

BETA TRAILERS

ARMA GHOST RECON beta 1 trailer (youtube)

ARMA GHOST RECON beta 2 trailer (youtube; 16:9 FORMAT)

ARMA GHOST RECON beta 2 trailer (file.rar; 16:9 FORMAT)

S P C I A L  T H A N K ' S

MapFact team for the island yay.gif

Hedcrusha for his view notworthy.gif

DMarkwick for his smoke effect notworthy.gif

Madmedic for Arfrica militia unit thumbs-up.gif

So, I tested it many times but I'm waiting ur test guys before to put it on ARMAHOLIC. Will be awsum, please.

hope u like it xmas_o.gif

ARMA GEAR SOLID

I was a HUGE original Ghost Recon fan. Im looking forward to trying this one out. I didnt watch the vid though. I refuse to register with a site just to download a free trailer. Put it on youtube or something.

Guest Ti0n3r
I was a HUGE original Ghost Recon fan. Im looking forward to trying this one out. I didnt watch the vid though. I refuse to register with a site just to download a free trailer. Put it on youtube or something.

You don't have to register to download the file.

Gonna have a look at it smile_o.gif

You don't have to register to download the file.

Gonna have a look at it smile_o.gif

You dont? I went to that site and only got the choice to pay or register to download for free. Either way, glad he put it on YT.

Kewl stuff. Original Ghost Recon was my first FPS I actually got serious with. Hope you can pull off a TRUE Original Ghost Recon atmosphere. If only ArmA had the ability for stealthy actions like GR did i'd never have to touch another game. Ohwell, GL with it bud. smile_o.gif

Kewl stuff. Original Ghost Recon was my first FPS I actually got serious with. Hope you can pull off a TRUE Original Ghost Recon atmosphere. If only ArmA had the ability for stealthy actions like GR did i'd never have to touch another game. Ohwell, GL with it bud. smile_o.gif

ghost recon is third person

Darn you, now I can't choose between a computer or a 250cc sad_o.gif

tounge2.gif

Awsome video!

I love GR and also GRAW, that's why I puted music in it from both of them. About the view I like the "hedcrusha" addon New 3rd person camera view he did a good job thumbs-up.gif one of his view realy look like GRAW.

The mission only takes place in Paraislo with many extrat street object, so only street combat. this look's like more some GR desert siege or GRAW missions.

ps : the next one will happen  in forest like GR (ony GR music)

No, only the arcady console versions are 3rd person. The original GR on PC is completely different.

No, only the arcady console versions are 3rd person. The original GR on PC is completely different.

o, excuse me

I didn't think they had a pc version.

I wouldint have liked gr first person.

Sweet Club-On keep it up. looking forward to checking this one out also. Glad you like the views biggrin_o.gif .

And for the word pc version of GRAW someone made a 3rd person camera mod for it too. But its a bit shabby in terms of control but good non the less.

~~EDIT~~ Edited my post cuz someone did happen to say wat i said already. Ohwell nener.gif

Kewl stuff. Original Ghost Recon was my first FPS I actually got serious with. Hope you can pull off a TRUE Original Ghost Recon atmosphere. If only ArmA had the ability for stealthy actions like GR did i'd never have to touch another game. Ohwell, GL with it bud.  smile_o.gif

Only GRAW on the 360 is third person, 1 and 2 on the old xbox are both first person like the PC version. (Although ghost recon 2 was a horrible game).

I spent months playing GR1 coop on the xbox, hell i would probably still play it once in a while if my xbox still worked, so im definitely looking forward to this. smile_o.gif

Man, I was hoping someone would ask that and that it didn't have to be me. The suspense is killing me. After playing AGS, I can't wait to see what you pull out of your hat next.

I guys

very busy at work last and this week.

So AGR will online end of the week.

thank's manzilla Im also on AGS2 very much better than AGS  xmas_o.gif

ARMA GEAR SOLID

Yes if u want to open and setup the .pbo mission to make an AGR mp mission u can, but only in coops I think, If u want keep every scrips in it.

ARMA GEAR SOLID

FIRST POST UPGRADE

---------------------

new screen

new movie

on line about 15 or 16/07/2007  xmas_o.gif

ARMA GEAR SOLID

okay the mission is ready since yesterday, but, I I tried it on a low config and the fram rate was baaaaad. banghead.gif

I don't want to change something on the mission (like off scripts, off objects, off unit, etc...). So, I move the mission

on this island

3-south_sahrani-01.jpg

MapFact island

the transfer make more time, but to long. xmas_o.gif

I improved very much the last one on the new island, the AGRfinal movie will be a beta video finally (like v1.0 to v2.5 for exemple). So i'm not gona put on line the first one. but trust me it will be very much better on MapFact island.

. more scripts (~65 with out cutscene)

. more cutscenes (11)

. more voices (~36)

. gameplay more dynamics

this island is nice, give you more frame rate, not heavy and quick to load xmas_o.gif

So I think put it in ur Addon it's a good thing.

ps : mission ready sure on this week.

ARMA GEAR SOLID

New screens on the first post, mission almost finish.

ARMA GEAR SOLID