Sign in to follow this  
big

Gunship 2000 Campaing by Gibbon

<span style='color:white'>.............</span>3-gunship2000.jpg

Gunship 2000

by

Gibbon

<span style='color:blue'>Description:</span>

This 16 missions campaign is dedicated to the ArmA and OFP lovers. The idea came from a game released some time ago. You play as a chopper pilot in a different set of missions.

The SLA forces have crossed the border due to the hard economic situation in the country. People asks the new Government to use his military power to solve those problems. At the end, the aggressive Western Policies, supported by the aggressive EEUU, have forced them to act to protect their borders.

As a member of the U.S. Army V Corps, you will have to fight this resurgence from the SLA and make time for the NATO forces to act.

<span style='color:blue'>Installation:</span>

Just extract to your ...ArmA\Campaigns folder.

<span style='color:blue'>Notes:</span>

This was an originally Spanish campaign and was translated also to English.

So please forgive any spelling errors.

<span style='color:blue'>Download at Armaholic.com:</span>

- Gunship 2000 Campaign (29 MB)

Finally there is somebody making campaigns for ArmA!

We've got a lot of Mods, Addons and Scripts but very few missions and even fewer capaigns!

Thank you, will play it and report back.

Nice one just did a wooly bully transport yay.gif bring back some memory from BFV flying a huey with a good radiosong rofl.gif

Buono trabaja

I still have that original game, released long long ago, but it wont run on modern PC's unfortunately.

Finally something different rather then " You are a million dollar weapon of destruction set against the hordes of SLA military. Using your silenced M4 with only one mag left destroy the 1 million strong army without being spotted"

I can wait to try this out should keep me going for a while!

Very good idea,

every time I fly a chopper in OFP or ArmA I have to think about the Combat Helicopter Tactics section in the Gunship2000 manual, which was very elaborate.

All Microprose sim manuals used to be very elaborate unlike today's DVD-Inlays btw. wink_o.gif

I'm looking forward to play your campaign.

loved your gunship campaign and today ill play this again, hope you´ll create something similar for arma 2 in future.