Sign in to follow this  
gumby123

Pilot's seating

Ok, for almost every plane that I TRY converting over from ofp I always seem to run into the same problem, when i try getting into the plane, my character sits much higher than where he should be, i tried moving around the pilot proxy with the BX gatebuilder tool. but when I choose to begin in the aircraft, he sits where he should be, but his hands are sticking out as if hes holding a rifle. I tried in the config file where it says

driverAction = ManActCessnaPilot;

it was originally A10 pilot but that made no difference.

Guest RKSL-Rock
Ok, for almost every plane that I TRY converting over from ofp I always seem to run into the same problem, when i try getting into the plane, my character sits much higher than where he should be, i tried moving around the pilot proxy with the BX gatebuilder tool. but when I choose to begin in the aircraft, he sits where he should be, but his hands are sticking out as if hes holding a rifle. I tried in the config file where it says

driverAction = ManActCessnaPilot;

it was originally A10 pilot but that made no difference.

Its becasue your proxy action name isnt valid for ArmA.

Try using driverAction = "AV8B_Pilot"; instead of driverAction = ManActCessnaPilot;

now i just need a little help with the animations help.gif

Triangle that is placed in the model and represents the position of animated character is always relative to specific animation. Animations (RTM file, animation state) are defined in config. RTM files can be made in Oxygene using simple "puppet" rigid model of character (no skinning). For ArmA we tried to use basic rule that the bottom point is where the character has main contact with floor or chair. With releasing Oxygene2 we plan to publish also example character and skeleton models.

Quote[/b] ]With releasing Oxygene2 we plan to publish also example character and skeleton models.

And what about SLX_Skeleton ? It looks like arma skeleton, but can not be animated with OFPanim sad_o.gif Will it be possible to make anims for Arma with OFPanim ?