Sign in to follow this  
Mope420

diff versions why?

well multiplayer in this game really cough "blows" cough I bought the game have like a newer version but only people with my version play coops and there's only like 12 servers where as people using older version 1.04 play ctfs and all kinds of stuff and I can't degrade my version can I ? cuz this ticks me off why and how people could conjer up the brains to make a game like this but then totally screw it all up by having no advertising and messed up versions all over so people are all uncompatible with it's already limited number of online servers WEAK mp game I think I have 1.06 but I want 1.04 can I degrade? or could the makers make everyone have the same version somehow.

Strange, I always got pop-up message "Patch xxx available for download at www.arma.cz" after selecting multiplayer.

I think that's enough of advertisement wink_o.gif .

Does this work only at Czech version ?

hello

quite simply reinstall the game, add patches to tase, stir and serve piping hot!

You should see most servers move to 1.08 soon, unless they are *dodgey* servers.

Rgds

LoK

He is using 106 that is why not many people are on as we are all using 108 now. Im sure you will be able to find a 108 patch from these forums.

Strange, I always got pop-up message "Patch xxx available for download at www.arma.cz" after selecting multiplayer.

I think that's enough of advertisement wink_o.gif .

Does this work only at Czech version ?

works in all versions - and |I agree, if people can't take that as a big enough hint, then thats their own fault.

eh? every game(well almost) ive ever played online has different versions patched.

Just patch to 1.08

Everyone should have the same version unless they choose not to download new patches. 1.08 is the patch that you want.