Sign in to follow this  
alfish

seeking helicopters

HI

I was just wondering if there are any completed helicopter or aircraft addons for ARMA. I have a list: lynx ah mk7, Puma SA 330, EH101, AC-130H Spectre, CH-53E Super Stallion/MH-53E Sea Dragon, CH-47D/MH-47E Chinook and the B-52 Stratofortress

I know this is cheeky, because I can't make mods but if anyone knows where I can find these or knows if any of them are being made I would be greatful.

Thanks

Puma is out on some spanish website, it is a converted OFP model, so not that beautiful. The chinook can be found on the mapfact website. It is part of their airpack ( an AH-64 is also included). For the rest of those helicopters, you'll need to wait until the tools are finally released by bis mad_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
HI

I was just wondering if there are any completed helicopter or aircraft addons for ARMA. I have a list: lynx ah mk7, Puma SA 330, EH101, AC-130H Spectre, CH-53E Super Stallion/MH-53E Sea Dragon, CH-47D/MH-47E Chinook and the B-52 Stratofortress

I know this is cheeky, because I can't make mods but if anyone knows where I can find these or knows if any of them are being made I would be greatful.

Thanks

We have:

Lynx AH7

Seaking HC4

Puma HC1

Merlin HC3 (EH101)

And future projects:

WAH-64D Longbow

Chinook HC2 & HC3

Lynx HMA8

Future Lynx

More info: RKSL Studios

HI

thanks alot for your replies guys

Can, for example Nimrods be configured so they automatically fly at a higher altitude than say helicopters, because they are spy planes and they are not meant to fly close to the ground. I would have thought there is a way of doing this by changing data in the game files?

On the RKSL website, there's a C130, they should make an AC130 Spectre gunship, it's not British, but it's awesome and insanely powerful.

when you are in mission editor i think you can write some commands mybird1 flyinheight 200 or something in waypoints activation field and the plane will fly that high. wink_o.gif

Thanks

We have:

Lynx AH7

Seaking HC4

Puma HC1

Merlin HC3 (EH101)

And future projects:

WAH-64D Longbow

Chinook HC2 & HC3

Lynx HMA8

Future Lynx

More info: RKSL Studios

HI

your heli models are sooo impressive, its untrue. Do you think you could put the Merlin HC3 and the Lynx AH7 Beta Testing, in their current state in the download section of your site so I can download them and play with them, in game?

thanks

Guest RKSL-Rock
your heli models are sooo impressive, its untrue. Do you think you could put the Merlin HC3 and the Lynx AH7 Beta Testing, in their current state in the download section of your site so I can download them and play with them, in game?

thanks

Sorry they aren't anywhere near ready for public testing. The internal testers have only just got them.

The Lynx will come first then the Merlin if we can get the cargo system working.

Ikar from French OFrP Team is working on a Puma SA 330, you can have a look at his work here on this blog (in french but there are some pictures) or on OFrP web site.

But ... well, I think that this discussion take place in the wrong thread, I will suggest to move it to addons & mods : discussion.

On the RKSL website, there's a C130, they should make an AC130 Spectre gunship, it's not British, but it's awesome and insanely powerful.

who said we aren't gonna do a AC-130?

Guest RKSL-Rock

Ah well smile_o.gif I was going to keep it quiet but yes we are going to make an AC-130.  Farles convinced me to do it last week.

Sorry they aren't anywhere near ready for public testing. The internal testers have only just got them.

The Lynx will come first then the Merlin if we can get the cargo system working.

speaking of cargo systems, when you make the AC130 is it possible to make the back door drop down so a small vehicle can drive into it and it can then be transported?

Ah well smile_o.gif I was going to keep it quiet but yes we are going to make an AC-130.  Farles convinced me to do it last week.

Awesome! I really didn't think you would. wow_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock
speaking of cargo systems, when you make the AC130 is it possible to make the back door drop down so a small vehicle can drive into it and it can then be transported?

There isnt any space in a AC-130 to do that.  The space right by the ramp is filled by an ammo hopper in the later model and the ammo racks for the 105mm gun int he early model.

Daniel @ June 14 2007,20:34)]Awesome! I really didn't think you would. wow_o.gif

Farles can be very persuasive.

There isnt any space in a AC-130 to do that.  The space right by the ramp is filled by an ammo hopper in the later model and the ammo racks for the 105mm gun int he early model.

Daniel @ June 14 2007,20:34)]Awesome! I really didn't think you would.  wow_o.gif

Farles can be very persuasive.

Maybe there isnt enough room i nan AC-130,

but is it possible that you can convert your attack version into a transport version as well?

Heres a recent photo of a C-130 unloading a stryker:

strykerc130.jpg

Guest RKSL-Rock

but is it possible that you can convert your attack version into a transport version as well?

[im]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/strykerc130.jpg[/img]

The temptation do be sarcastic here is quite high.  You obviously havent understood what was said.

We are converting our existing C-130 to an AC-130.

RockofSL what ever you and your team make will be great Iam sure. In addition I bet programming a cargo system for vehicles will be difficult.

Have you got a list of everything you are going to make in the future, Iam just interested, and are you going to make a

Globe Master A C-17 III by any chance?

Guest RKSL-Rock
Have you got a list of everything you are going to make in the future, Iam just interested, and are you going to make a

Globe Master A C-17 III by any chance?

you can get see the planned list here:

RKSL Studios Website

Yes we are going to make the C-17.  If the British use it or plan to use it operational we plan to eventually make it.

and i had thought my second fav helicopter had been released  sad_o.gif ah well you got some nice projects there  yay.gif

@Fk Andersson There is an Edit Button.

[im]http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images2/strykerc130.jpg[/img]

The temptation do be sarcastic here is quite high.  You obviously havent understood what was said.

We are converting our existing C-130 to an AC-130.

Oh my! Pardon my ignorance, Lol! Didnt read that smile_o.gif

So u guys do have a C-130, will u perhaps be implementing some sort of a cargo system with skripts?