Sign in to follow this  
sluggCDN

ArmA rule #1

Guest Ti0n3r

That's amazing wow_o.gif Thanks! yay.gif

i cant tell you how near death i have got when watching the clip

"killer movie" at it best rofl.gif

maybe we should creat a "funny ROFLMFAO clip" topic just for the sakes of motion filming greatness?

this turkish rambo is super !!!!

what a movie, heart shaking biggrin_o.gif

yeah !

more movies like that and i will throw away Monthy Python !

my vote for Oscar prize !

That was spectacular. It was great on so many levels, I don't know where to begin. Let's see:

- Saving film by using the same "army roll" sequence about 3 times.

- Using a total of one revolver, a couple of shoddy Sten guns, one breech-fed shotgun and one RPG (with string) as the weapons for the entire movie.

- Enemies dressed like they were on some kind of English moor hunt, with Volvo-driver caps to match.

- Uber lip synching.

- PG shells just lying around.

- People running out of houses and dying when the explosions had finished a whole five seconds back.

- Crappy hand to hand combat. I especially loved the "strangled to death in 3 seconds" and "I can dodge bullets by rolling" parts.

- Permilicious hair.

- The close ups on the PG shells hitting the ground (just so you knew they hit).

- Gunfighter moustaches.

Superb. The only modern day film I know to rival this one is Delta Force 3. And only in that scene where the protagonists destroy an entire armoured battalion, complete with T55s and dug in Miniguns with their trusty M16/M203s. Pure gold.

That was spectacular. It was great on so many levels, I don't know where to begin. Let's see:

- Saving film by using the same "army roll" sequence about 3 times.

- Using a total of one revolver, a couple of shoddy Sten guns, one breech-fed shotgun and one RPG (with string) as the weapons for the entire movie.

- Enemies dressed like they were on some kind of English moor hunt, with Volvo-driver caps to match.

- Uber lip synching.

- PG shells just lying around.

- People running out of houses and dying when the explosions had finished a whole five seconds back.

- Crappy hand to hand combat. I especially loved the "strangled to death in 3 seconds" and "I can dodge bullets by rolling" parts.

- Permilicious hair.

- The close ups on the PG shells hitting the ground (just so you knew they hit).

- Gunfighter moustaches.

Superb. The only modern day film I know to rival this one is Delta Force 3. And only in that scene where the protagonists destroy an entire armoured battalion, complete with T55s and dug in Miniguns with their trusty M16/M203s. Pure gold.

You forgot some vintage Winchester rifles... rofl.gif

No, seriously, sluggCDN, that made my lunchtime alot happier!!! rofl.gifrofl.gifrofl.gif

Lol I don't think you normally sound like chewbaka (Or whatever that fluffy thing in Starwars is called) when you get strangled. LOL

rofl.gif

Never knew that you could kill a guy by holding an empty RPG against his neck for 2 seconds tounge2.gif

Awesome film rofl.gif

Greatest movie ever!

I love how the sound for all the hand-to-hand fighting scenes consisted of four effects in a sound board with some guy wildly mashing the buttons so they repeat and cut each other off constantly. Unhh! Oooh! Thud! Smack!

Be to watch all the first scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=

And the other one with a different guy as Rambo, with even worse sound and sped-up action scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....search=

This is a goddamn goldmine! Funniest thing I've seen in weeks. rofl.gif