Sign in to follow this  
zulu1

Who Are These Guys?

This picture is in one of Hunters Animation pack.

They look like one of the many reskins of Suchey's USMC but I can't match them in Wilco's or WipMans reskins. Anybody know which ones they are?

anims2l-1.jpg

They look like Suchy and Earls Marines with slight retextures on the Helmet and different face skins.

Earl and Suchey Marine Assault Pack with different face textures and possibly a modified helmet texture as well. Been a few months since I used the units - quality stuff. I think Digital Grenade still has the download and information page for them up.

Indeed, it is a soldier from Suchey&Earl Marine Assault Pack (my all time favorite OFP addon) , it is the model used for the fire team leader if i remember well, and the helmet is not modified wink_o.gif

The green balaclava is just a custom face , i think it is one of the custom faces included in the Marine Assault Pack.

For the record, those custom face can be used with a

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">this setface "nameoftheface"

in the init line of the soldiers

with nameoftheface being one of the following:

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">MarinePack1

MarinePack2

MarinePack3

MarinePack4

MarinePack5

MarinePack6

MarinePack7

MarinePack8

MarinePack9

MarinePack10

remember the hype that was roaming around everywhere while theese were in production? I miss thoose days confused_o.gif

Sanc: Yeah, just loaded up the units for the first time in a while. I'd forgotten that they retained the Woodland helmet covers, and I thought that face looked familiar but couldn't remember from *where* exactly.

Ah, good stuff with the M-16A4 though. AK-74M sound is... grating, horribly so, but the Colts sound and act great.

The sight package was also revolutionary at the time pistols.gif

There was an M249 with and M145 scope but they didn't equip anyone with it, but you could grap it from the ammo crate.

I couldn't load 'em all but this is a good sample.

sight01.jpgsight02.jpg

sight04.jpgsight09.jpg

sight10.jpgsight11.jpg

The sights implented sure was revolutionary for it's time, and they still are. You can find some of them in almost any modern weapon pack since it's release

good stuff smile_o.gif

man, I thought your dead biggrin_o.gif

were have you been???And any news about your anims???

Dont wanna hijack this thred mate, lets take this over pm's shall we smile_o.gif