Sign in to follow this  
Sled88

V.I.R.U.S. - AR - Winter

Sure I played OFP^^ Made some mods for it... I thought you have NO footsteps thats why I said that the normal ones are included.

I know what you mean! =) But we have to change the sound.pbo that are additional 60MB

I know what you mean! =) But we have to change the sound.pbo that are additional 60MB

ok for me smile_o.gif

ATM we are working harder on the patch of V.I.R.U.S. - Independence War... This is more important now! If we finished Patch 1.20 we`ll have time for the expansions. The most members are still on vacation. smile_o.gif

will that patch includes all sides with vehicles, infantry etc?

icon_rolleyes.gif if so, sounds really cool!

We are not sure at the moment if we will include winter vehicles and infantry for the next cold-patch! wink_o.gif

We are not sure at the moment if we will include winter vehicles and infantry for the next cold-patch! wink_o.gif

im glad your not sure.. that means there are hopes for it to happen smile_o.gif

No prob... just hope to see some news members in the forum wink_o.gif

I think this is the best way to discuss about ideas and wishes because all of our team is registered there... and only me is registered in the bi-forums.

We decided to release the units also... but this thread is only for the island as I said from the beginning... Check out our forum I opened a new thread for the units

click here

You can also see a bit of the new island version 0.93 beta.

sc15xn9.jpg

Other pics in the thread!

hm dont know if its just me but seeing those screens on the first page it doesnt really remind me of winter...

snow rather looks like dust to me

and whats up with those vertical direct clouds??

Seems that its really just you...

Anyway the clouds are very early alpha version....

No more news of that winter island and winter units ? xmas_o.gif

Need some news about the units.. I love the Winter Mod. Very nice.

The idea "ArmA in winter" is very cool. The link to the units isnt working.

Sled, I've got are very quick question for you: What does the AR stand for in the name of your mod?

a good mate of mine said that it is a quick abbreviation for a very nasty word. Anything true on that? tounge2.gif

I wonder what happened to these fellas. I see they never got their website back up either.

Now maybe Jonny will say:

"Thank you Tomahawk1"

in October 2009 !

^^

That's probably because this Mod hasn't been active since pre-ArmA 1.07. I don't think it would even work for anything but the original Europe release. It never worked for the initial US release if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure why this was even brought back to light. Sled hasn't posted here since June 6th 2007. As PSYCHOSIM stated it was a year old dead thread before Tomahawk1 decided to answer .Jonny's Oct 07 question.

All links for download are dead !!

Offcourse you can find it on Armaholic.com:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=1362

biggrin_o.gif

But, as Manzilla already posted this will not work with the current version of Arma. So downloading it would be a waste of your time unless you want to go back to 1.04.

Sled never replied to any messages I sent him many months ago and when I saw he was using the FTP I provided for other stuff than Arma I closed his account (thats why the link in the first post don't work).

I dont know about you but I wouldnt wear a boonie hat in the winter.  biggrin_o.gif

Don't know about yours but ours have a fleece liner.

Not as gucci as the winter hat though.