Sign in to follow this  
Matt23

[R]evolution download?

anyone know where I can get a download of this to play on lan.

I don't know. Its a modified version of evolution but bda uses it on there server.

if youve played on their server playing that mission you can find if you enable hidden folders and then search

Nice one. What is that? Didn't KillJoy ask for his mission not to be released modified to public until he was able to finalize it?

In the end you jusy have to deal with it, to be honest to modifed someones mission and release it when the auther says not to is lame but its ok to open and modify what you like as long as its not relased.

It was like when i released my Red Hotel mission long ago i saw about 4 differnt versions but in the end if they keep the credit to me i dont mind.

Also i hope none of ma SP missions are ever remade and released or ill be after you! wow_o.gif

It is completely disgusting to modify KilJoy's hard work after he asked people not to...and then host the file for all to download and use!

Kiljoy kindly asked everyone to WAIT until he was done making the map. Show some basic respect!

Yeah.

And this is for what, turning ArmA and evolution into a Battlefield 2 clone?

No, if I wanted to do that, I would of enabled jumping, with bunny hopping and in-air dolphin diving..

Yeah.

And this is for what, turning ArmA and evolution into a Battlefield 2 clone?

and how would this mission be doing that.

I only see one server hosting this its not like its a big deal.

Dweebs

Turtle Droppings

Your creativity level is somewhere between a rock and and a mosquito turd.

The meaning of Evolution is obviously way over your head kids. It's not just mating with your relatives!

Have a nice day.......don't stare at the TV too much!

Can't respect an author's wishes = lame

Don't be shocked when good people like Kiljoy fade and go away tired of doing stuff for the enjoyment of others, asking one simple thing and being ignored.

Lame.

Stupid people can't help themselves, they're all about living in the moment.

Can't respect an author's wishes = lame

Don't be shocked when good people like Kiljoy fade and go away tired of doing stuff for the enjoyment of others, asking one simple thing and being ignored.

Lame.

Stupid people can't help themselves, they're all about living in the moment.

It's already happening! When last was there an update to evolution, weeks ago!! Before that it was days between updates. Frankly I don't blame him. Typical spoil brats!!!! Cannot think further ahead than their zit faced noses and will ALWAYS have some excuse to way it is justified. Pathetic!!!

Please discuss in a more civilized tone.