Sign in to follow this  
Club-On

ARMA GEAR SOLID   p r o j e c t

If someone get a problm to download it (movie, addon, mission)

go on

armaholic

thank's for ur com xmas_o.gif actually I work on a same consept with "Gost Recon" atmosphere.

Does this mission work with the new patch? I have all the required add ons but I still get an error message. Something about being dependable on downloadable content that was deleted.nim_clouds

What else do I need?

Does this mission work with the new patch? I have all the required add ons but I still get an error message. Something about being dependable on downloadable content that was deleted.nim_clouds

What else do I need?

try this:

Dynamic Weather

http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....weather

download

http://www.satexas.com/software/ArmA/NIM_Weather_1.7b.zip

sorry Manzilla I'm late, churowero is right its about the weather addon.

just played it

like very much the atmosphere in the forest. I was amazed how weak the AI reacted, but it was fun. (Although I didn't sneak them I just run from tree to tree and picked them out.)

The only thing I didn't like in this mission was, the famous restriction of you are leaving AO - mission failed.

This rememberd me again why I play ArmA and not games like MGS or other straight FPS. Because of the freedom of movement in ArmA!

PS. the fog really pushed my frame rates up! Never seen ArmA run that fast on my machine.

Is there a possibility to alter fog by default for all missions?

maybe somewhere in the arma.cfg?

I Kroky thank's for the compliment. About the freedom restriction I know somepeople don't like it but the think is AGS get a lot of scripts, and if u avoid it the mission bug  crazy_o.gif thats Wy I puted a limited area, But my next mission ( AGR ) will get a bigger area with out "mission failed" when u leave the AO, just a caution.

about the fog u can setup it in the editor, so if u want more fog in one mission unpbo it an put the ".sara" or ".intro" in "My documents/ArmA/mission" open it by the editor in ArmA and setup more fog.

Just watched the trailer for your upcominig AGR mission. Looks good!

About the fog: I know you can set it in the editor. I was looking for a more general method, to set more fog for every mission without unpbo'ing the files.

@kroky

You -could- try making your viewdistance something like 200 meters, that should make things right foggy everywhere biggrin_o.gif other than that I'm guessing the only way outside of manually changing the missions is some kind of third-party overriding addon. Of which I know nowt.

Regards,

Wolfrug

mission doesnt work i got an error- pixel shading ps crater something like thta. is this compatible w/1.o8?

Yes it's work on 1.08 did you put every addons?

Well the mission is AWSOME!! But on the end of mission when i have to wait on pickup. The chopper crash into the woods and mission over so i can't finish it. sad_o.gif