Sign in to follow this  
GatorMarineDiaz

Eagle Globe and Anchor, a USMC Realism mod

Hello everyone, I'm an OFP veteran working on a mod that adds the United States Marine Corps to the game, utilizing correct squad and fireteam setups that the USMC actually uses.

I plan on adding AAVP7a1 as well as the C7 variant, the current USMC version of M1A1 Abrams, LAVs, Up-armored Hummvees, 7-ton trucks, and the USMC style ACOG crosshairs.

Currently I am developing proper infantry loadouts and roles as well as the fireteam and squad setups, I will need help to do a lot of this stuff, anyone who is willing, please PM me and let me know what you can do and how you will be willing to help.

Thanks, Semper Fi, Yat-Yas

Diaz

Good luck on your mod, as a future United States Marine(DEPing in next year) i've been waiting awhile to use realistic Marine vehichles ,aircraft, and units(using Jonny's USMC and they are still awesome). I really cant wait for an AAV to use in my missions than the strykers. Good luck and keep us updated.

Well, Gunney, I gotta say its motivating as hell to talk to a future Marine like yourself. Always remember that things will get reough, but no matter how bad it gets, it's all worth it to be a Marine.

But back on topic, the AAV is the main thing I want to get into the game. I feel it will really help add some wonderful tactics. No longer will your armored assault have to worry about bridge crossings, you will be able to just float accross the river.

Hello, i'm evenlease from 1bn7(1st battalion 7th marines)

Are leader wall is waiting for this mod,

Wall is a marine.

We all await you're mod to make this a better game for 1BN7!

Well, Gunney, I gotta say its motivating as hell to talk to a future Marine like yourself. Always remember that things will get reough, but no matter how bad it gets, it's all worth it to be a Marine.

But back on topic, the AAV is the main thing I want to get into the game. I feel it will really help add some wonderful tactics. No longer will your armored assault have to worry about bridge crossings, you will be able to just float accross the river.

Why not make a EFV instead of the AAV...?

Outstanding...been waiting for someone/team to do a correct mod for the Marine Corps.  Being a former Devildog and was stationed at twentynine stumps.  smile_o.gif   Glad you're going to include the correct Acog sight too.  Good luck and Semper Fi!

GD Mast

Why not make a EFV instead of the AAV...?

Because the EFV is still undergoing testing and because AAAV's still have a good many years of service ahead of them considering that they are now being upgraded with new suspensions and all kinds of other fancy stuff?

Isn't FischKopp working on a USMC mod for ArmA too? i know he was making some cool stuff for ofp.

Isn't FischKopp working on a USMC mod for ArmA too? i know he was making some cool stuff for ofp.

He's making a 1986 version. I'm in a Marine Reserve infantry unit if you need some advice or whatnot.