Sign in to follow this  
Stagger Lee

Hoz why did you lock my Evolution thread?

Regarding my "Is the Evolution mod too prevalent?" thread you locked this within a few minutes and posted this at the end:

"Moved, now locking, use the Evolution thread."

Why should all talk regarding Evolution be restricted to a single thread? Why is this thread not Pinned to the top of whichever forum it belongs to if we're supposed to intuitively understand that any talk regarding this mod belongs to this thread alone? Could you at least provide a link to the thread you are referring to if we're supposed to understand what you're talking about? I'm fine with having my thread moved to the Multiplayer forum, but locking it?

Considering the majority of multiplayer servers available seem to be using this mod/map, forcing all talk regarding it to be restricted to a single thread is a bit over the top. What is the meaning of this? Please explain yourself and your actions.

All of my communication on this forum has been extremely courteous and responsible. I expect to be treated the same.

his next thread will read: hoz why did you lock my thread about you locking my evolution thread?

Guest Ti0n3r

FFS. It has always been like this. One mod/mission/whatever = one thread. Big deal icon_rolleyes.gif

If you have an issue with a single person (such as Hoz) why don't you just write him a PM?

3..2..1.. closed...

Quite possibly. All I know is I moderated a technical support forums for a living for a three year period and it would not have been acceptable for me to have locked a thread in such a manner with no explanation.

For those who doubt me it was the Dell Support Forums, my username was DELL-Rance and I had over 28 thousand posts before last year's purge to save space.

If you have an issue with a single person (such as Hoz) why don't you just write him a PM?

His actions were public, why shouldn't mine be as well?

FFS. It has always been like this. One mod/mission/whatever = one thread. Big deal icon_rolleyes.gif

Where is this rule in writing? If nowhere, how is one expected to follow it? I have no problems following the rules of a forum. I do have a problem when I am expected to read minds.

He cannot "privately" close a thread.

You are directing a question toward him and him alone - therefore it does not need to be discussed in public.

Well, they are Czechoslovakian. They wouldn't know how to react to freedom if it bit them squwa' in the ass. "One this; one that!" "Your papers are not in order!" Man, what a crock. It's the INTERNET dumb-asses, extra topics are a GOOD thing, it attracts people with it's open nature! Idiots.

P.S. Disregard all these boot-lickers.

Well, they are Czechoslovakian. They wouldn't know how to react to freedom if it bit them squwa' in the ass. "One this; one that!" "Your papers are not in order!" Man, what a crock. It's the INTERNET dumb-asses, extra topics are a GOOD thing, it attracts people with it's open nature! Idiots.

^^ And that's gonna be WL+1 for you. Congratulations.

...All I know is I moderated a technical support forums for a living for a three year period....

Then you should know better than to start useless threads. nener.gif

As I should also know and resist posting in them crazy_o.gif

He cannot "privately" close a thread.

You are directing a question toward him and him alone - therefore it does not need to be discussed in public.

You're directing your question to me alone, why didn't you send me a private message instead of posting it to this thread?

Oooh, I'm shivering with fear from getting a "WL+1" (whatever the hell that is) from the internet police. STFU you spineless toadie.

awww dear.... icon_rolleyes.gif

* speechless *

Oooh, I'm shivering with fear from getting a "WL+1" (whatever the hell that is) from the internet police. STFU you spineless toadie.

That deserves to be in my sig. Don't worry about the WL (warning level by the way), my guess is you're getting banned.

Where are the mods when you need them? whistle.gif

Would only prove my point wouldn't it. Have fun living in fear. You're all a bunch of slaves.

Would only prove my point wouldn't it. Have fun living in fear. You're all a bunch of slaves.

Yes, that's it, I'm shivering each time I'm writing here.

You've uncovered me, big boy! Congratulation!!!

BTW all your post smell is mis-preconception.

...Czech not knowing freedom.... icon_rolleyes.gif I still can't believe you wrote that biggrin_o.gif

Try this one on for size then you dainty bitch: NIGGER!!!

(Can you believe that you pussy?)

Freedom of speech has no limits you facist fucker!

hahaha biggrin_o.gif

please lock this thread before I pee myself

Yes, that's it, I'm shivering each time I'm writing here.

You've uncovered me, big boy! Congratulation!!!

BTW all your post smell is mis-preconception.

...Czech not knowing freedom.... icon_rolleyes.gif I still can't believe you wrote that biggrin_o.gif

Same here.

By the way, I hereby request the cutom title "Spineless Toadie"!

Try this one on for size then you dainty bitch: NIGGER!!!

Dear, you can do better than that, can't you?

"piss excellence" my **** . OK, this is pee, but nowhere near excellent one tounge2.gif

Work harder, you're near perfection. Fitting right into the whole world misconception of "your average redneck" smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Try this one on for size then you dainty bitch: NIGGER!!!

*Reported* smile_o.gif