Sign in to follow this  
DodgeME

T-80 vs M60

Yeah... but in "USA", Some people say that Bush is stupid...and say that when Osama attacks WTC goverment people tell to Bush AL Caeda do that and Bush doesn't Know what's Al Caeda...

based on this statment you have no groud by which to call anyone stupid tounge.gif

Bush didnt know who a few obscure world figures were and then later he choked on some food... if thats all it takes to make someone an idiot than 90% of this planet is inhabited by idiots.

what statement ? US or International ? cuz I'm not Yankee  tounge.gif I don't like Bush(JR.) I prefer Clinton it's LOL...REALLY  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif  biggrin.gif

Clinton did well internationally but made the mistake of letting that alienate the voters within the USA. Which means that they vote in whoever offers teh biggest tax cuts rather than who has the better general policies.

I'd laugh, but in ten years we'll probably be run by Iain "Thatcher-didn't-privatise-enough" Duncan-Shits for the same reasons.

I for one laughed at that bush joke when i first saw it (in wobbles sig). biggrin.gif

At least its something i haven't seen before on another site (although no doubt some other people have)

actually I found the pic and made up the text myself.. so so far as I know.. its a "Wobble orignal"

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wobble @ Feb. 14 2002,02:02)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually I found the pic and made up the text myself.. so so far as I know.. its a "Wobble orignal"<span id='postcolor'>

wow.gif well done then biggrin.gif

Guest Scooby

So you three morons decided to have chat under this topic and turn it into more nonsense than it used to be?

Thank you.

I have nothing against mr.bush here.I think he's a very funny guy.

He's not so smart but he's ok for the president biggrin.gif

Just kidding. wink.gif

The best tanks are the ones that look cool. Abrams has them all beat. If it was in game the German Panther from wwII would be the ultimate look cool tank, an 11 out of 10 on the cool factor table.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Blink Dog @ Feb. 16 2002,01:09)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">The best tanks are the ones that look cool. Abrams has them all beat. If it was in game the German Panther from wwII would be the ultimate look cool tank, an 11 out of 10 on the cool factor table.<span id='postcolor'>

I personally think the challenger 2 looks much better, it definatly looks beefier and generally harder on telly, and whenever i go down to fallingbostel you can sneak into the workshops on weekends and check them out. They look pretty damm impressive.

Best looking tank of WW2 had to be the russian ISU-152, the gun looks so fooking huge.

i think that the best cool looking tank is the leopard 2a5 r 2a6

the best looking ww2 tank was the js3

the isu152 is an infantry support gun armed with a 152mm gun

i think it's based on a js1 chassis , it has been also used as antitank vehicle due to his gun

the germans had something similar for their infantry support , the brummb(sorry for the umlaut)ar (with a 150 mm howitzer) and the sturmtiger (a big fucking gun : 380 mm mortar) , but they used also some modified pzkfwg38 and pzkfwg1 chassis with a 150 mm field howitzer on them , it think these variants were called "bizon" or "grille" , they were used to clear the enemy resistance point and to serve as field motorized artillery

sturmtiger

sttig_1.jpg

sturmpanzer 1

pzjag1_1.jpg

pzkfwg 38 (t) bison ausf .h

bis_45.jpg

they were used as assault gun

King Tiger looked the coolest of all WW2 tanks, IMO. But nowadays, I think the FCS (or maybe now its called the M1A1 Digital, I dunno) looks the coolest.

and for ruskie :

here is a foto ofa finnish isu152

ISU-152a.jpg

Thanks for the pics ran smile.gif i'd only seen 1 crap pic of the js3 before, but now i know its the coolest looking tank of the war biggrin.gif

those german assault guns look a bit shitty though, compared to the ISU-152's (which look better from the front i find, then you get an idea of just how big the gun is)

Since we are on the topic of outdated tanks (at least we were) ill try and find a picture of a strange russian tank i found. It has 10 crew, 2 turrets on each end, and is about 11 metres long.

germans assault gun look cheap and crappy ............. hhmmmm

i don't think that the sturtiger is cheap and crappy

look at its gun

and a little game :

this is not a tiger

this tank has played a great role in a great film

it's based on a flashpoint useless thing :

t55tig.jpg

so , what's this ?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (ran @ Feb. 16 2002,13:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">no answer to my question ? smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

errrrrrrrr, a flashpoint useless thing.....

black hawk down?

The only thing that is totally useless in Flashpoint are those immovable, unfireable artillery guns, that go belly up when they explode biggrin.gif

Oh, and the LST and the SCUD....