Sign in to follow this  
Wreck-It

God hates war

After so many battles my thrusty TNT blew up... So I could'nt be here, nor gamming, yes, it was Oc'ed at 140% of it's orginal speed, and yes my peltier failed... Then the power supply let go of me when I tried a new G-Force 2, 2 hours after starting testing the bugger... Sad. I change the thing, and my CPU fan stops running in the middle of the night, wilst ripping a DVD while i'm asleep. Got awakened be the fire alarm, wich cought the smoke comming out of my PC... VERY SAD!. That old 866 was also overclocked... It was running @ 1.1 Ghrz on 2.1 volts before fire got the best out it...

Got my self another Mobo, CPU and some cheap SDRAM, and am now stuck running a "normal" PC. Now who pushes prozac around here? My OFP CD was ruined be the extinguisher's yellow stuff... I got another PC, but can't find the game in any store! they are all BOed!... confused.gif

yea, after a good OC my soundblaster wend shits to grizzle and I had to buy a new one.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Wreck-It @ Feb. 13 2002,05:54)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">After so many battles my thrusty TNT blew up... So I could'nt be here, nor gamming, yes, it was Oc'ed at 140% of it's orginal speed, and yes my peltier failed... Then the power supply let go of me when I tried a new G-Force 2, 2 hours after starting testing the bugger... Sad. I change the thing, and my CPU fan stops running in the middle of the night, wilst ripping a DVD while i'm asleep. Got awakened be the fire alarm, wich cought the smoke comming out of my PC... VERY SAD!. That old 866 was also overclocked... It was running @ 1.1 Ghrz on 2.1 volts before fire got the best out it...

Got my self another Mobo, CPU and some cheap SDRAM, and am now stuck running a "normal" PC. Now who pushes prozac around here? My OFP CD was ruined be the extinguisher's yellow stuff... I got another PC, but can't find the game in any store! they are all BOed!...  confused.gif<span id='postcolor'>

shit, that sounds like one badass trip sad.gif

sorry m8 sad.gif

maybe you could look at it from a different angle, the 866 did such a great job for you for such a long time and it didnt give up, didnt dissapoint you until the fire hit it. it is time to give it the deserved peace and let a younger generation of bits,bites any chips take the leading role.

yeah, and buy globalwin products from now on.

bit more expensive, but they rock