Sign in to follow this  
XChaos

[beta release] Convertet "Savanna" from GTASA

BUZZARD @ June 25 2007,11:54)]

"The unauthorised reproduction of all or any game part of this product and the unauthorised use of registered trademarks are liley to constitute a criminal offense."

If you are able to convert the cars from SA try contacting one of the addonmakers from the GTA scene; maybe they'll give permission to use their cars; it's always better & safer than to mess with copyrighted material wink_o.gif

Very promising, but would it be possible to fix the bug where you can't hit people sitting in the cars when shooting at them? At the mo the damage is applied to the car, not the passengers.

BUZZARD @ June 25 2007,11:54)]

"The unauthorised reproduction of all or any game part of this product and the unauthorised use of registered trademarks are liley to constitute a criminal offense."

If you are able to convert the cars from SA try contacting one of the addonmakers from the GTA scene; maybe they'll give permission to use their cars; it's always better & safer than to mess with copyrighted material wink_o.gif

I've been a member of GTAforums.com, possibly one of the most popular GTA base forums, so I could PM a few of the memebers there and ask for their permission. Just give me the username and I'll PM them.

Well, I'm no expert SmellyJelly - but I think if someone's made a cool car or pickup truck - could you ask them if it can be converted?

A good Pickup (where 6 can sit in the back) would be great for SF insertions, militia trucks, etc...

The Default Hiluxes are good - but they only hold 2 people sad_o.gif

Thanks mate - good luck with it!

Stew

Is it possible to get the shocks working? I found a few offroad models that could be fun.

If anyone wants to look for anything, just go to GTAGarage, click GTA: San Andreas on the left, and then on "show" click cars or trucks.

Haha

Nope, but I'll send him a PM now to ask for his permission.

Just wondering, will planes work also? I found a couple planes with interiors, and that would be awsome in Arma. smile_o.gif

I would love to see a mini in ArmA. Remember the green mini in OFP Resistance? I loved bombing around in that. Maybe one from the GTA website could be used?

The nearest now is the hatchback, but thats to big to be a mini lol.

If those are direct ports from the game and not any mods, they might be illegal O:.

I don´t think it might be illegal because the addon is non-commercial.

XChaos

Time to hide my friend, because it doesn't matter to greedy game-publishers if it's non-commercial or not, you're still at a large risk!

Good work though, even if some people's not going to appriciate it sad_o.gif