Sign in to follow this  
ChickenHawk

THE EUROPEAN FLAG SUCKS !!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DarkLight @ Feb. 13 2002,20:26)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What the hell is that supposed to be? A language?<span id='postcolor'>

yep it's a language

Ok, how come most of our American visitors complain about anti-US flaming, but then something like this is being posted?

How about we stop flaming each others cultures/countries/food/military/flags/women etc. and cut that crap out and behave like "normal" people?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 13 2002,23:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, how come most of our American visitors complain about anti-US flaming, but then something like this is being posted?

How about we stop flaming each others cultures/countries/food/military/flags/women etc. and cut that crap out and behave like "normal" people?<span id='postcolor'>

I dont think that Americans would complain about Anti-US-flaming,

maybe I got a problem with the english language, but too me that sounds like a double negotiation. smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 14 2002,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, how come most of our American visitors complain about anti-US flaming, but then something like this is being posted?

How about we stop flaming each others cultures/countries/food/military/flags/women etc. and cut that crap out and behave like "normal" people?<span id='postcolor'>

maybe I got a problem with the english language, but too me that sounds like a double negotiation.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

anti-us flaming = flaming the us

americans = us (more or less)

hence americans dont like anti-us flaming

comprende?

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Albert Schweizer @ Feb. 14 2002,00:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, how come most of our American visitors complain about anti-US flaming, but then something like this is being posted?

maybe I got a problem with the english language, but too me that sounds like a double negotiation.  smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

You mean a double negation

With the hyphen it seems to be correct though.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Ex-RoNiN @ Feb. 13 2002,17:55)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Ok, how come most of our American visitors complain about anti-US flaming, but then something like this is being posted?

My guess is because all you ever see here is "the U.S. did this...and that...and they need to quit this...and do that" And hardly ever do you see any1 say anything negative about another country, except for L24A who could care less. Plus being American myself, I don't intrest myself in discussions as to why your flag is ugly wink.gif

Why not simply scrap the EU? No shitty flags and we won't have to put up with the French telling us our products are crap.