Sign in to follow this  
INNOCENT&CLUELESS

1.07 - Content, not when

I am re-opening this thread and hope you will stay on-topic this time.

Every time I see someone drag this thread off-topic I will deal out post-restrictions and kill a kitten.

yay thx "Shadow" biggrin_o.gif

Can't remember, what was this thread about?.......was it about....the content of 1.07 that 1.00 never had?

Yeeeah?........Yeah,Yeah,Yeah,Yeah, that was it, and what BI fixed...and what not.

But somehow I lost the fun to write about it under the Damocles sword of censorship.

And it is outdated anyway...so lets speculate about what will be fixed in 1.08?

I guess number 1 wish currently for all mission makers:

2166 fixed!

http://bugs.armed-assault.net/view.php?id=2166

goodnight.gif

The 1.07 seems impressive. But I´m still waiting for internals in tanks..

Can't wait for 1.07 biggrin_o.gif

Should really bring ArmA up to the level is almost certainly should of been at 1.00 wink_o.gif

I noticed two servers this morning running version 1.07. Somthing Matrix6000 and Shadows playground.

Are there certain groups doing some beta testing for last minute adjustments? If so, cooooool notworthy.gif

I noticed two servers this morning running version 1.07. Somthing Matrix6000 and Shadows playground.

Are there certain groups doing some beta testing for last minute adjustments? If so, cooooool notworthy.gif

hehe yea i see that " 3 day back" notworthy.gif

Quote[/b] ]But I´m still waiting for internals in tanks..

Dunno about this. Personally I got frustrated with some add-ons when the first thing you see is the interior of a vehicle when you should be looking through the scope or window. You could just loose your virtual life, because you have to right click first in order to see outside.

Interiors can be modeled quite easily for vehicles, but I think it is reasonable only for those vehicles that have passengers.

There are missing crew positions in the tanks too.

But since a loader is not that exciting role to play it has been left out.

Got a short qustion:

Can someone please translate that?

Quote[/b] ]Maruk:We intend to release this patch as a public release candidate first before we move on full official release.

huh.gif

ok so when do we get the same stuff the USA version has ?

its not right that they get special A-10 missions while the rest of the world just gets the stuff that allows us to play with americans online.

Got a short qustion:

Can someone please translate that?

Quote[/b] ]Maruk:We intend to release this patch as a public release candidate first before we move on full official release.

huh.gif

That mean 1.06 patch will be in Combat:OP by "atari" end next 1.07 patch will be a "full official release" wink_o.gif