Sign in to follow this  
USNavySEAL-Op

Crazy Alien.. He thinks he's invisible.

So today in our server I saw a strange green alien, and decided to ask him how he became a strange green alien player?

He was confused as to what I meant, and I explained that he was green. He followed by saying "I'm not invisible?

"...No"

"but I'm using an invisibility hack.. for me I can barely see me"

"No, you're a walking lime."

"...but it's the dll inject from mag0t"

"....beam me up green."

So, is this something where for him he is invisible but for others we see him as super green? Funny if people use this sort of thing to (what they think is) cheating and really they are making themselves more visible.

greenguylo8.th.jpg

I am pretty sure the only way he could see me that way is with a map hack or one of the new DLL injects.

Oh well.

Azide @ April 16 2007,04:10)]I am pretty sure the only way he could see me that way is with a map hack or one of the new DLL injects.

Oh well.

So... now that we have one, why do you use cheat mechanisms? What do you get out of it? Y'see, I'm curious, because I cannot grasp why you would do this. It's not manly.

There's no ranking, no scoreboard to link to in your sig. You seem to be just....... masturbating.

Azide you're a pathetic loser

Thanks for making me laugh of your stupidity rofl.gif

Now get the hell out of this forum and leave decent players alone,

I suggest you uninstall both your life and ArmA mad_o.gif

btw there should be a mechanism like in Battlefield 2 where players caught using hacks ect. get their account entirely banned from online play  thumbs-up.gif

even if their so called 'hacks' dont even work properly rofl.gif

Azide @ April 16 2007,04:10)]I am pretty sure the only way he could see me that way is with a map hack or one of the new DLL injects.

Oh well.

Oh well indeed dipshit rofl.gif