Sign in to follow this  
Mabes

Mk-19 AGL

@Dslyecxi:

Sorry, but I tend to overreaction, don`t worry.

Even if I often bark, I bite very seldom.

I react very allergic if someone tells us Alpha Testers that we should not moan. I paid for that right.

But anyway,maybe in VBS2 the wheeled vehicles shaking the same way. To avoid that your customers become sea-sick while testing the Mk19 in your premises ( and to avoid that they chuck up onto your simulators seats :-)) you might ask BI to get it fixed.

Or it is already fixed for VBS2 but not for us?

To your employment with LaserShot (was it the name? or just a product name?) of course I assume, and I am happy for you that you managed to make your hobby to your profession.

So if you reply "we are as small as BI, we have no grip, no chance/no willingness to influence them" or so, it is fine for me.

I hope that ArmA/VBS2 improves a lot, otherwise it might influence the success of some of your products.

Sooner or later some of your customers will find their way to pages like this and re-test what we fight with. And maybe they might ask you why you did not told them about those issues?

But anyway,maybe in VBS2 the wheeled vehicles shaking the same way. To avoid that your customers become sea-sick while testing the Mk19 in your premises ( and to avoid that they chuck up onto your simulators seats :-)) you might ask BI to get it fixed.

Or it is already fixed for VBS2 but not for us?

To your employment with LaserShot (was it the name? or just a product name?) of course I assume, and I am happy for you that you managed to make your hobby to your profession.

So if you reply "we are as small as BI, we have no grip, no chance/no willingness to influence them" or so, it is fine for me.

I hope that ArmA/VBS2 improves a lot, otherwise it might influence the success of some of your products.

Sooner or later some of your customers will find their way to pages like this and re-test what we fight with. And maybe they might ask you why you did not told them about those issues?

These are exactly the kind of assumptions I'm talking about. Don't lecture me about my job, or my responsibilities, as you have no basis with which to do that, and no knowledge of what I do, what I may or may not have suggested both for ArmA and VBS2, what the responses to those suggestions would have been, and so on and so forth. You are in no position to make the assumptions that you are making, I find it offensive and insulting, and I will not be baited into discussing the specifics of VBS2 in such a manner, nor the specifics of my job.

As I said before, I would appreciate it if you'd stop making these assumptions about my job and my responsibilities. At the very least, if you feel compelled to think like that, at least do me the common courtesy to not post your thoughts.

lol Dslyecxi, if I say "you might ask BI" than I do not give you any advise or my English is simply not good enough.

And btw it wasn't me posing in a video like you are almost an BI employee. And it is not me messing around with addon videos before BI officially develops them hehe.

I like them and you do much more for BI in terms of advertisement then they ever did.

But again, I do not advise, I ask. If you have not more force then any other ordinary customer with 1 copy of ArmA, of course it makes no sense to ask you for your help via your channels.

lol Dslyecxi, if I say "you might ask BI" than I do not give you any advise or my English is simply not good enough.

Fair enough. You're losing something via the language barrier.

Again, let me restate what I said already. Prioritization is a factor in all of this. I am positive that BIS knows about the ArmA Mk19 bug, and I am positive that they will address it. Whether they will address it as fast as some people would like is up for question, but I understand the issues that factor into such a bugfix and I will not jump on them because it's taking time.

Great f*cking comments from  you, i&c.

"...Dslyecxi, my new friend..." hahahahahah.

I think you make a very good job here to tell what a crappy piece of beta-sh*t with tons of bugs BIS releases and had released.

This topic has drifted from "MK 19 AGL" to it's subtitle "what the hell"... could we get back on topic (main title) please? Leave the flamefests for PMs... confused_o.gif

Right buzzard.

@ wolfsblut: It was meant in a way that I have a special ability to make friends here, it does not mean that I do not like Dslyecxi or that I do not respect him, I just found one comment strange...

back to topic:

Right now, if you want to use a nade launcher that does not turn your vehicle upside down, use a similar tweak as DVD suggested or vote for the fix.

over & out

Great f*cking comments from you, i&c.

"...Dslyecxi, my new friend..." hahahahahah.

I think you make a very good job here to tell what a crappy piece of beta-sh*t with tons of bugs BIS releases and had released.

Take that as the last off-topic post of mine here.

@ Wolfsblut - every single player here has payed for his copy of ArmA which enables the RIGHT to share opinions of ANY kind.

I would also add the TOW missiles creates too much smoke to track correctly.

I would also add the TOW missiles creates too much smoke to track correctly.

Heresy! In the ArmA universe all rockets emit a huge billowing

plume of white smoke, just so's you'll know it's a rocket. wink_o.gif

Belt fed mortars use gunpowder too.