Sign in to follow this  
albo

swiss face pack.

hi i downloaded a swiss mod camo face pack from armed assault zone.com, it has 10 camo faces and i have no idea how to add them to my game. the readme says: face1-10.jpg. Rename in " face.jpg " , and save the file to C:\ Documents and attitudes\ NAME \ own files \ ArmA (or in the own profile folder). Select in the Game menu, profile, custom.

now i'm a total noob and dont know how to do this can someone please help me. what does it mean rename in "face.jpg"

thanks, allan.

select a face u like---rename the file to: face.jpg--place the face.jpg file in ur C:\administrator\arma other profiles\ur in game name\

ofcourse the filepath could be different

my filepath looks like this

c:\administrators documents\arma other profile\PUMA

and i place the face.jpg there

do what Puma said, or get the updated version of the face pack which lets you choose the faces ingame.

ok guys got it now. thanks alot for your help, much appreciated.

Allan.

Sorry guys - I know this has been covered before - what's the init code to give other AI cammed faces?

Cheers

Stew

simply use the "setface" command...

for example with the SWM Face pack installed :

this setface "SWM_FACE4";

Thanks DG - loving the cammed faces mate wink_o.gif

Rear one all Thank everything, the it so favorable information give have for the Face Pack. I had much to do in the last two days and that only now read. smile_o.gif

(as soon as we releast our next update of the Swiss Armed Forces, I will still once dedicate myself to the Face Pack and will still continue to optimize it. There is then still another pair of faces more, some more is generally worked over again and better to the environment adapted. )

Regards

HD_Laeppli