Sign in to follow this  
mcnools

Desert HMMWV-pack

Daniel @ April 16 2007,19:00)]I'd say leave the bikes out. They're very unstable in their current form anyway. wink_o.gif

Yeah, I think I'll do that, if I manage to get it working later I might release it as a standalone or include it in an updated pack or something.

just a little offtopic but what does that "V" symbol mean ?

It's (as I've been told) an indentification symbol used by coalition forces, it doesn't seem to be used much nowadays though.

ahhh thanks , i remember to have seen it in israeli tanks with desert camo in the TV news

hey McNools,

would you consider making these in OD Green as well? They are fantastic, and I would LOVE to see them in a solid green for my forest missions.

hey McNools,

would you consider making these in OD Green as well? They are fantastic, and I would LOVE to see them in a solid green for my forest missions.

Well, I guess I could, but not right now :/ However, I think there was a guy who was making solid green HMMWVs, but they were polish, I think.

hate to change subject slightly, but any chance you can make some winter models ?

i have made sahrani lite winter island using your desert template and woul like to use that and nim_weather for snow and blizzards but without winter vehicles it looks a lil hmm.

np if your busy ,just thought i would ask smile_o.gif

Right now, without any special BI tools; Is there any way to edit the normal map files? I would like to edit the humvee normal maps in deep to correct all the inaccuracies of the stock ArmA ones.

Some time ago I tried to modify that files but I don´t know why without any succesfully result.

I think it's easier for McNools to keep track of the discussion about his work if you continue discussing it here.

Closing.