Sign in to follow this  
Bob.Moore

Suggestion

Hi guys

i watched the video of Combat Operations and i saw that the pilots wernt wearing helmets like  this a10a.jpg

just thought it would look cool  whistle.gif

bob  wink_o.gif

Yes it would. That, and a thousand other things. *runs off to post a thousand new threads*

Yes it would. That, and a thousand other things. *runs off to post a thousand new threads*

That made me chuckle tounge2.gif

That idea would only be fun if the helmet remains in the plane otherwise pilots would always have those kinda helmets all the time, it would not be much realistic.

helmets should be able to remove then.. or pilots would only use that helmet when inside a plane.

as pilot i dont want to run all time with that helmet, its heavy and i it would be alittle hot.

..but u would be getting extra oxigen, for those big marathons across sahrani....

Slightly linked... but I've been enjoying a resurgence in BF2 with the 'Project Reality' Mod.

It supports the excellent ArmA multiplayer games where only a pilot can fly.  In Project Reality you need to request a special 'pilot kit' in order to board an aerial vehicle.  Much like most of the larger Co-op missions out there. Like Bob is saying, you're keeping your old helmet in a plane because that's what you entered it with. A pilot entering would look the part.

Realistically, you wouldn't be a 'jack of all trades' soldier, flitting between tanks, planes and choppers.  Makes for fun but it keeps the serious Co-op missions in some order and adds realism when planes are restricted.