Sign in to follow this  
armatech

ArMaTeC Dedicated server

ok i see your poitn but its under that kind licence it the armatec version of it.

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

Use as you like when you like just dont sell it with out giving me some of the cash. and dont ask me for the main code asu wotn get it untill im 100% finsihed and not updating any more

@Fighting_steel

there is no one on there server thats why there is no mission loaded try setting persistant battlefield

persistant battlefield is on.

It just dont want to start? banghead.gif

Here what i see when i check server. (map is Evolution)

Quote[/b] ]

Server Name: Nordic Assault Public server

Server IP: xxxxxxx

Server Status: Waiting

Version: 1.05

Server OS win

Is Server Dedicated 1

Mod Check No

Server Mods CA;

Passworded Yes

Hide Show

Game Info

Game Type:

Mission/Map:

Number Players: 0

Max. Players: 30

Difficulty Cadet

Game State Server Empty / Mission Screen

Island Name

Time Limmit 0

Number of Teams 0

Hide Show

Player Stats

Total Users 0

Unit Username Squad Kills Deaths Hide Show

well this is a new one to me every time i tested it it has worked 100% so i dont know why your server is not sending back the data from the query. do you see the map name in the MP list in game

i've been using this tool and love it, however i've been having a issue where my server ping shows up as a ? and won't return a ping on the gamespy list.

i am using a router (linksys cable/dsl befsr41v3)

any help would be appreciated

One trick in to DMZ your server but with wll disable your routing firewall the other is to forward the ports you use i think its default is

2302+1

2302+2

2302+3

there should be some other post on this matter on this forum somewhere

i thought Evo was at 1.4c not e but any how that looks fine

This is what the dedicated server says when i have started it up:

Quote[/b] ]17:02:03 Dedicated host created.

17:02:04 Host identity created.

What is this telling you guys?

That correct thats 100% fine and and its how its ment to be this will not show the open ports to make the ping work.

Pos fix:

Access your Router and find the DMZ settings and set it to your local lan address this will open all ports and the ? will go in the mp scren if this is not the case keep in DMZ mode and try droping ms firewall or any other firewall your running and try again

I'm trying to find out why the squad.xml isnt working and I'm wondering if it has anything to do with using this program...

is there something im not doing right? or special instructions for using it...

it was working correctly before and works in other servers

i just realized this application fails to install w/o being able access Your page ...

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">

Error: An error occurred trying to download 'http://armatechsquad.com/Dedicated Server ArmA.application'.

seems like this rules out that option You mentioned earlier to install with blocked on firewall or with inet off ...

what it want's from host18.hostmonster.com [74.220.202.18]:[80] ?

i just realized this application fails to install w/o being able access Your page ...

Error: An error occurred trying to download 'http://armatechsquad.com/Dedicated Server ArmA.application'.

seems like this rules out that option You mentioned earlier to install with blocked on firewall or with inet off ...

what it want's from host18.hostmonster.com [74.220.202.18]:[80] ?

Just continue the error and it will load up.

The check is for the updater built in to click once deployment ill look in to disabling it now.

{Edit}

checks is for an XML based application update logfile to verify digital signatures for the application exe and if they do not match it will close the updater and ask for you to reinstall the application

if you had a XML show you will need to do this

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

::Copy Below to run command::

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

rundll32.exe dfshim.dll,ShOpenVerbApplication http://armatechsquad.com/Dedicated%20Server%20ArmA.application

::Copy Above to run command::

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">host18.hostmonster.com [74.220.202.18]:[80]

is my new web host

erm there is no continue ... it terminates installing process ...

all i can see is view details of error and close the tab ...

As again stated my app its self can be blocked the deployment is not under my control its just a signiture check from click once deployment.

Why all the speculation about it being harmful when you have even run it. i dont see any one saying its messed any thing up at all.

infact some one from you team must have run it as its still active on your own wiki (Biki)

nout to do with squad.xml in this man

sure wasn't, it was the public account on the server

nout to do with squad.xml in this man

sure wasn't, it was the public account on the server

what do you mean

Hi all just to let you know I have updated my server tool as i now have a stable vista

system again wOOt!!.

Forum: http://www.armatechsquad.com/UNA/forum/

Direct download: http://www.armatechsquad.com/setup.exe

Image: http://www.armatechsquad.com/Image1.jpg

Added: all the new commands that come with 1.08

(if i missed any let me know and ill add them ASAP).

Fixed: A few redundent controls.

Changed: web site as it had an error on it.

Due to signiture change you will need to uninstall the old version first remember to note current settings down or use the export settings options.

All installs should be run from the setup.exe this will solve the XML issue users faced before any other bugs please post at our forum in the correct location.

My clan is looking for new members of armed assult to come and join our die hard players. At una we are dedicatated in brining you the best in combat simulation and tactics by air, land and sea. we currently have over 20 members so far and we are expanding our efforts to build the fighting force we once where is the Old OFP days in short UNA needs you and one day you will need us also.

We are not just a clan we are more of a virtual army so stop playing and start living the online world of UNA. To join our exclusive army goto WWW.UNITED.NATION.ARMY.COM and remember you'll never walk alone.

ArMaTeC out

I am looking forward to the release of the Anderson Gunship Deathmatch I playtested recently.  

It's been well received by a couple of USI members in a closed session, and we are eager to play it public.   pistols.gif

its a work in progress trying to finger out JIP stuff and getting particals to work in mp for smoke trails from the air craft if your a coder and wanna help contact me asap as would love to get this finaly finished ill open a topic once its compleated

Armatech, im using your dedi server tool and really like it. But im having one problem. Despite which file in the profile or the arma fold I edit, I cannot get the view distance to change from 1200. Is this a known limitation or am I just missing something? I change the view distance to what I would like, but it stays the same in game. Thanks.

Armatech, im using your dedi server tool and really like it. But im having one problem. Despite which file in the profile or the arma fold I edit, I cannot get the view distance to change from 1200. Is this a known limitation or am I just missing something? I change the view distance to what I would like, but it stays the same in game. Thanks.

Might be the mission setting the view distance over the server.

I dont think that is possible. This is a dedicated server. The settings are pulled from variables in the profile. It has nothing to do with what the view distance was when the mission was created in an ArmA client. I could be wrong. But ive never heard of the mission itself limiting view distance.

Hey I'm using your Ded server program and I like it, but I have one question. How do I get it to when I start the server the game starts also. When I look on the multiplayer list and my server says it's "creating." I have Evolution running on my server. Also, it takes me a lot longer to load the map when I join my room, but I am also runnin the server on the same computer. Could that be the reason?

I dont think that is possible.  This is a dedicated server.  The settings are pulled from variables in the profile.  It has nothing to do with what the view distance was when the mission was created in an ArmA client.  I could be wrong.  But ive never heard of the mission itself limiting view distance.

I dont know about other missions but Evolution 3.0 sets view distance to 900m , and when your flying an air vehical 1200m.

But if you go into the Mission building you can increment both up or down.