Sign in to follow this  
Sennacherib

UNICON warfare for ofp.

CAESLESS: basically the projectile has no brass casing for the propellant, the projectile is encased in a solid propellant block that acts as the casing aswell, so when fired the propellant completly burns away in the barrel to force the projectile out and leaves nothing for the weapon to eject.

PENETRATOR ROUND: is usually a Armour Peircing projectile made from extreamely hard metal like "depleted uranium" or Tugsten Carbide and is formed into a very fine point like a needle designed to increase the amount of force upon impact on a hard serface like body armour in order to pass throught the armour while still maintaning asmuch of the initial velosity as possible.

bit long winded but hope that helps wink_o.gif

classic At missiles, and classic ammos for the main guns. but more powerful.

my problem is to match the mrDuck's units which are really heavy armored. that would be great to make mew cpps for his vehicles and weapons.

the weapons (of the soldiers) are also too much powerful, and don't have recoil.

in fact if i can ask to him. I would want to add a new cpp of his units with mine.

the soldier completed (uvmapping for the new elements):

thsolax1.th.jpg

the different markings will be done with alpha channels (for the soldier and the ambulance)

the new ambulance

gcs0084st1.th.jpg

the last pics:

gcs0112tc8.th.jpg

gcs0123mv0.th.jpg

the textures are not finished, because for the moment, i want to put them in game before.

sharp/soft edges not finished. i'm tired today. tounge2.gif

looking good D@nte,

will u make any variations on the base soldier? eg; differences between officer and coms etc?

yes, i'm going to use some alpha channel for the markings (medic, officer ...) smile_o.gif

that will be the last job, currently i make the lods for the soldier. smile_o.gif

i want to make a light AT weapon which could be used also with a heavy AT soldier (AT launcher).

what do you think about something like that?

http://www.milkorusainc.com/

to download the vid, "right click" on view demo and "save target

as ..."

http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/future-weapons/weapons/zone2/m32/m32.html

smile_o.gif

a little game http://dsc.discovery.com/tv/future-weapons/games/cannon/cannon.html

tounge2.gif

I remember once having played a demo of one of the "Jagged Alliance" games in which there was a grenade launcher which was a barrel (Like the HK-69) that ended like a mortar with a sort of plate (instead of the short stub), which was set against the soldier's breast and shoulder, the trigger being under the barrel at its front end IIRC (instead of being at the soldier's end as in the HK-69)- could be that it was fictional since I remember there were fictional weapons in it - but it looked cool and would be something different to see - dunno if it's possible but it would look less standard than the MilKor...

Anyway, I was just reading about guns and I came across the russian

TP-82 Space-carried gun, which looks like triple-barreled pistol-like weapon with two shotgun barrels on top and a rifle barrel below, with a detachable butt that works as a machette... That could be an antique side-arm-type weapon... What do you think?

space_pistol.jpg

hi, in fact the milkor is for a general idea. I like the system used to launch the grenades; but i want also to add a riffle at this weapon. that would be better than to have a handgun.

the idea of TP-82 is really interesting, but maybe later. currently i just want to make basic weapons, to match the MrDuck's weapons. wink_o.gif

btw, some news about the MrDuck's addons?

hey!, that means updates? biggrin_o.gif btw nice units Goth wink_o.gif i like very much the shield system for the infantry on the tank smile_o.gif

updates tounge2.gif erm still working at it smile_o.gif ur detailed units/vehicles look also verry nice smile_o.gif

got already some release dates?

How about a (even) more advanced version of the XM8? use your fantasy! or a combined version of the XM8 with the rifle out of the Aliens movies.

BTW who or what is the enemy?

the ennemies = MrDuck's soldiers. i'm alone to make all that stuff, so i don't have the time for the moment to create an other faction smile_o.gif

yeah, i know, but I have a real life wink_o.gif + i work currently also on addons for ww2ec wink_o.gif

the new gunship (reworked)

before:

heleloxv5.th.jpg

after:

heldf9.th.jpg

lol thx biggrin_o.gif

updates of the textures:

Baal heavy tank (old moloch tank)

baalln5.th.jpg

Anath fast tank

anathaw1.th.jpg

the weapon FSL15

fsl1xb9.th.jpg

fsl2kl5.th.jpg

btw I need some help to create the optic of the weapon. I tried but my alpha channel is always ugly. I don't know how to make correctly this thing

smile_o.gif

as soon as the soldiers are done. The lods are finished, i have begun the selections. + I want to add a new APC AA-AT, and the new gunship. smile_o.gif

and in project:

- AT weapons (weapon and launcher) --> high priority

- an heavy vehicle which could be; a mobile or static hospital static; AA system mobile or static; and a mobile or static barrack. --> medium priority

- trucks --> low priority

- a new jet fighter. --> low priority

- a static AT weapon --> medium priority

smile_o.gif

if you want d@nte you can have my fighter if you want saves you having to make a new model just pm me and ill send you the p3d

here is the pic of it

x25xza5.th.jpg