Sign in to follow this  
jaxx

Princess Margaret DEAD

naa i have faith in the justice system. JEBs daughter is in the hotwater. isnt funny how spoiled brats dont seem to get away with anything anymore?

IsthatyouJohnWayne

Mate just for info Prince charles didn`t go to the Falkland it was andrew helicopter pilot.

And Prince charles wasnt caught smoking pot either lol hes an old man that talks to flowers.

Its Harry that got caught, I personally think its funny how they are making such a big thing about a little bit of cannabis (sending him to rehab)

Oh and on a little side note, its not liek the Roayls do absolutely nothing. They do in fact give a lot of money to all sorts of charities. Perhaps they dont donate that much money in comparison to the amount that they are rolling in, but they donate more to charities than any one or everyone combined on this forum smile.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Feb. 11 2002,03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And Prince charles wasnt caught smoking pot either lol hes an old man that talks to flowers.

Its Harry that got caught, I personally think its funny how they are making such a big thing about a little bit of cannabis (sending him to rehab)<span id='postcolor'>

harry was what i meant i get the two mixed up

79 replies and NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE ABOUT THE KOALA BEAR. I have lost my faith in humanity...

Its amazing just how many people care about the Royals. When Australia had a poll to decide whether to drop the Monarchy and become a republic.. we chose to stay as part of the Monarchy and the British crown.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (KingBeast @ Feb. 11 2002,03:40)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">And Prince charles wasnt caught smoking pot either lol hes an old man that talks to flowers.

Its Harry that got caught, I personally think its funny how they are making such a big thing about a little bit of cannabis (sending him to rehab)<span id='postcolor'>

As a side note... He wasn't caught smoking Pot. His friends were, he was just with them at the time.

He wasn't sent to rehab.. It was a month before the incident he went with his father to a rehab clinic as part of a Royal visit. An educational thing for him I suppose.

He has never actually been booked into a rehab clinic because of drugs.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Die Alive @ Feb. 10 2002,21:33)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">When will the Queen's Mom die, jesus, she's like over 100 already.

We should start a "Queen's Mother Death Pool" and we all guess when she'll die.  I say she'll die on March 21, 2004.<span id='postcolor'>

I wouldn't bet on somebody's life. (exceptions for bin liner & other mass murders) I may (or may not) have no respect for somebody but the are still a human life. (to my memory recollection, the queen hasn't mass murdered any body so i won't bet on her), & as a human life, i respect it and try to preserve it.

but.... i will bet on companies eg. www.f#ckedcompany.com as they are more aethetic.

Well maybe Harry being caught smoking pot is just a PR exercise to show how 'in touch' they are with with the real world smile.gif

Placebo- noones forcing you or anyone else to revere royalty,(i dont 'revere' them myself) British people have been insulting them and calling them irrelevant for hundreds of years ,certainly well before the US war of independance for example.

But if other people want to revere them, then thats their buisness and i would like to have a royalty to be able to insult (or revere) in the first place. wink.gif

Its one of the things that makes us British,

they are indeed part of our heritage (as much as that phrase is overused) and the idea that poor people are starving to death because of them is ludicrous, if 0.0% public money went to them from tommorow it would make almost no difference to the financial situation of the country whatsoever

basically theyre harmless to peoples taxes (maybe 0.0000001% ) bring in MASSIVE amounts of tourist money (far more than if they were extinct)

and provide mild amusement with their frequent openings of various cultural establishments and the ensueing cringe inducing unpolitically correct ramblings of Philip the greek

a president Blair (or other) would also cost a vast amount more money than a mere Prime Minister to maintain, quite possibly to rival royalty.

having a republic is boring nowadays

+British Navy (BN)

British Air Force (BAF)just sound....wrong  tounge.gif

RAF- yeah baby yeah biggrin.gif

ahem.

yes this topic could do with closing