Sign in to follow this  
JDShots

Berzerk Map Pack

its not allowed to fire in your base ... you will be warned 2 times ... after that you just die.

priceless! smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]its not allowed to fire in your base ... you will be warned 2 times ...  after that you just die.

LOOOL!! thats class

V2 is out or still in making?

finnished, but still unreleased...

yay.gif

Hopefully you can find the time to get it out this weekend smile_o.gif

I dont think you need one but if you need a host to release it  let me know wink_o.gif

finnished, but still unreleased...

If you release it this weekend I'll give you the custom title of your choosing wink_o.gif

the development part is finnished ...

i developed on Corazol, so i'm just updating all existing maps right now...

... and i still not signed the addon ... whistle.gif

low details, no shadow and aa, but grass is on. ->strange

What do such comments have to do in relation to the user mission? I think if you try a bit harder you could post something related to the mission wink_o.gif

updated code to new publicvariable-events and other new stuff coming with arma 1.09 ... so requiredversion will be 1.09

no we have to wait for 1.09 sad_o.gif (or does it work with the beta?)

looks great though!

dont worry ... it works with the 1.09beta and release is planned for this weekend ... (as long as no problems left ... but it looks good ...)

Grenades, Handgrenades, Flares and Smokeshells: 1

Well thanks, but I wanted to ask if grenades won't take primary ammo slots as they used to take in OFP Battlefield wink_o.gif

This is ArmA. We have 12 primary + 8 sidearm + 2 special equipment slots. The more grenades = the more kabooms = the more fun wink_o.gif

well ... the weapons and ammo you get by the dialog fits in its slots yes .. but the amount and the control of it is completely independent from the standard arma slots ...

in berzerk c&h-plugin (yes there can and will be other ones) the max amount of ammo is 10 for now ... guided missiles like javelin and strela need 6 ... the cargo-holds of vehicles and ammo crates cannot be used anymore as they will be cleared on interval ... and dropped weapons will be deleted as well.

i think about some kind of medikit with space 2 selectable in dialog like ammo and increase space to 12 ... but we will see ...

Will that plugin include some ArmA minor fixes, like mine - enabling firing sound for helicopter FFARs? Or maybe Q1184's recoils & realROF? Also NonWonderDog's ballistics?

the addon itself only adds smokewall-shells for tanks and a small bomb for camels ... controlled by script ...

arma itself will not be modded in any other case ...

other plugins will use more addons included in the mod folder like BushWars collection and Gyrocopters, but there will be C&H maps on release only...