Sign in to follow this  
F2kSel

Stuck on Delivery Boy Mission.

I know I have to defend the the attack at the start of the mission and then take the track to a base where I'm to pickup some troops.

When I get to the base a group of soldiers get in another truck that turns up at the same time as I do.

Where are the soldiers that I have to get.

When I do get there the mission target changes back to the drop of point but I have nobody to drop off and if I go back empty the mission ends in a fail.

I had this problem twice using version 1.04 but in 1.05 those troops behaved and got in. However, when i get back to the battle field with all the troops the mission ends without an actual fight. A bugged mission i assume.

Thanks for the reply, I am using 1.05 patch and I've tried it a few times.

Maybe I don't get there quickly enough but it's so dull I carn't face it again unless I know it will work.

However, when i get back to the battle field with all the troops the mission ends without an actual fight. A bugged mission i assume.

Well... Actually, you're supposed to bring the squad. Nothing about fighting back is said, right? tounge2.gif

The opfor shot me thru the fog on this one alot confused_o.gif .

One time when i got back the SLA were all over the place and shot me before i could even leave the truck.

I have 1.5 and havent encountered that bug though...

I don't think I fired a shot at anyone in this mission and still got through it first time. In the initial battle I manned one of the mounted MGs, but no targets came into view and then suddenly it said objective complete and sent me to get the reinforcements. After a pleasant drive across the island I pick them up and deliver them, then it was mission over. A pretty pointless mission! They could have used interval videos to move the story on with the dull stuff instead of making you actually do it icon_rolleyes.gif

I tried this mission a couple of times with the same outcome. I kill all the OPFOR attacking in the initial battle, then drive for ages through the fog. Finally I arrive at the camp and the reinforcements I'm supposed to pick up just run off. (The first time I played a couple of them got run over by another truck that followed me in). So I drive all the way back again with an empty truck (I pass a couple of the guys I'm supposed to pick up running up the road, they still won't accept a lift) and when I arrive back at base the mission ends. Pretty funny.

I am stucked in another way: the group to be delivered mounts okay, but when I start to drive back to the base I get a message saying that there is only four minutes time left before they abandon the base. I never get back at that time, so the mission fails. I have thought that I should find a short cut somewhere, but have not found any.

I am stucked in another way: the group to be delivered mounts okay, but when I start to drive back to the base I get a message saying that there is only four minutes time left before they abandon the base. I never get back at that time, so the mission fails. I have thought that I should find a short cut somewhere, but have not found any.

You just have to drive a little faster tounge2.gif .

I had this. The guys boarded another truck, so I rammed the truck, and blocked it with my one. Got out, shot the driver, got in the truck, and drove them back to the battle.

Hi Folks,

Need some clues on this one. Only single player mission left. Tried several ways but either get back to camp and nothing happens or i get the 4 minute warning then run out of time.

Cheers

They didn't get in any truck for me they just started walking to the objective, so I drove myself on my own back to the camp and said mission complete.

Hi you have to drive like hell to the pick up point, i took a short cut turning right just short of the village and follow the track around the edge, this saves time having to negotiate the right turn in the village ... as you approch the pick up point swing the truck around and reverse thru the gates, this will enable you to beat the other truck to the location and the troops to be collected will auto load onto your truck ... once they are all aboard dont wait for the order to go, but drive like hell again following the same short cut round the edge of the village back to the base, you only make it in time with seconds to spare, the troops disembark and you man the MG again to finish off the enemy GL smile_o.gif

Cracked it!!

Now an official member of the US Army 5t truck hi speed driving team. Bit of a duff mission. Just my 2 cents

after I picked those troops up I took the direct route across the country side to get back in time, worked quite well I may add.

After you reach the pick up point, disembark and shoot the other truck's driver in the face and get in it. Deliver bravo team and clean the mess. yay.gifrofl.gif

Well I played this mission on probably the 1.04.something version and it annoyed me like nothing else... it was in that version for sure a bugged mission, no matter what I did the mission failed, and no not because I didn't make it back in time but because the waypoints and the objectives didn't seem to work right. I got objectives marked "Done" which for certainty I had not done yet! And that was enough to make the mission impossible to complete. Possibly this is fixed in the latest version but I think I am not trying it again, just to not lose my temper as it is otherwise a beautiful, windy day.

Well I played this mission on probably the 1.04.something version and it annoyed me like nothing else... it was in that version for sure a bugged mission, no matter what I did the mission failed, and no not because I didn't make it back in time but because the waypoints and the objectives didn't seem to work right. I got objectives marked "Done" which for certainty I had not done yet! And that was enough to make the mission impossible to complete. Possibly this is fixed in the latest version but I think I am not trying it again, just to not lose my temper as it is otherwise a beautiful, windy day.

1.05, completed on veteran 3 days ago.