Sign in to follow this  
snowballrules

Project Alien

hey peeps im back from holiday and need something to do in the mean time im working on sum stuff but anything that need to be done let me know k

Hi all!

I downloaded Ksatryia's Alien pack, but everytime I try to play with them, an eror occurred:

Quote[/b] ]no entry "config.cpp/CfgMovesMCalien/actions.Itweas_jedi_standactions"

what the hell?? huh.gif

plz help me...

hey man thats comes up all the time just press countiue again and it should work the mod hoever has improved aliens work in progress

tho hope it helps

rich

builder guy :P

<span style='color:red'><span style='font-family:Garamond'><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HI ALL!</span></span></span>

I was amazed by this project, so I decided to create some missions, set in my HDT island, with some good addons...

here we go:

-----------------------

<span style='font-family:CURRIER'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Plan:</span></span></span>

Codename: Snake.

Year: 2012.

Intent: Infiltration and data hacking for a secret project.

-----------------------

<span style='font-family:CURRIER'><span style='font-size:12pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mission:</span></span></span>

As a member of an elite chalk, you will be sent to the north coast of Daeheugsan island alone, in a complete secret mission, insertion by sea.

Your plan is to move as fast as you can in the jungle, and reach the radio tower, from where PLASOF transmit their plans to the HQ.

We have a spy among their lines, he has just informed us that an officer, Li Wei Ming, is standing in a base to control soldiers' equipment: kill him.

Time of mission: 00:00 AM, so you'll have the dark of the night to finish your mission.

Remember, PLASOF are well equipped and trained: try to stay away from them.

-----------------------

<span style='font-family:CURRIER'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>ADDONS:</span></span></span>

-->VME PLA MOD with the hotfix from ofp.info

-->High Def. Tropic Island from ofp.info

-->hyakushiki's US Soldier Pack released from ofp.info

-->All the related addons (JAM3,LSR weapon pack).

-----------------------

<span style='font-family:CURRIER'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>FEATURES:</span></span></span>

1) In-game choice of weapons, from the silenced M4 to the M249 SAW.

2) Ability of calling the colonell, to have better informations about the situation.

3) Enanched AI, with the VME PLA MOD.

4) Absolute full immersion in the story.

-----------------------

<span style='font-family:CURRIER'><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Download link:</span></span></span>

Jungle mission

I assure it's a good mission, thanks also to my Script knowledge smile_o.gif

Plase try it, it's the first of a series of mission that will include aliens!

Author: Linker Split

sorry Split, but Im not at home. Ill download it when I can.

wink_o.gif

besides, Im sure that more people downloaded the mission, theyre just shy. tounge2.gif

I downloaded all the required addons, but I still get an error message telling me that I don't have a required addon named bouncing_grenade. Little help please, I'd appreciate that.

I downloaded all the required addons, but I still get an error message telling me that I don't have a required addon named bouncing_grenade. Little help please, I'd appreciate that.

I've just added the addon I made, bounce.pbo.. it's for bouncing grenades... smile_o.gif

Here is the mission:

Jungle mission

also updated my first post, so you can download it from there, or from here wink_o.gif

hey all um srry for not being here a long time... i forgot to check this thread...

ok ontopic:

ksatryia the creater of the original alien addon has finished working on the new alien addon witch uses human animations.

though sengirvampir dunno if anyone here knows him said he might help us animate it. havent heared from him in a while but he should be working on it. it looks great ingame smile_o.gif easyer to kill then the original but more fun to kill since it is less static.

now... about the mission posted here.. i do not see what it has to do with this mod? havent downloaded it but looking at the features and addons. it doesnt really add up to the Aliens atmosphere does it? anyway let me know how you came up with this wink_o.gif

I'm making the second mission, where Snake comes in contact with the first aliens,... I thought to use ksatryia addon because in the jungle, it's difficult to see aliens!

yeah you are right, in the first post there's not a lot about aliens, but I'm making a sort of story, where you stole important data from Chines experiments and so on... wink_o.gif

Hope you enjoy this type of mission

hey guys me again right im not gunna be avalible for a while as the big move is tommorro and i have to sort out internet connections when im down there but on other note work is going ok i have sum tanks ingame (very basic as i dnt have a tank config to work on so the guns and stuff dont work) and other modles in the works any help will be great

rich

see you soon

if you email me the tank i'll see if i can get a working config put together

Hello Viper,

It's movin slowly but it's movin.I realise there haven't

been many posts recently,so people might be forgiven

for thinking the project's vanished.

But it hasn't.

For me,I Just needed a break to do other things.

But I intend to get right back into it.

Macser.

smile_o.gif

hello,

sorry that I promised the alien anims and i didnt send anything yet. I have been f*cking busy with my RL and Im still working on my WH40K ORK addon. In addition, I got a new alien model from Prodetar 3 months ago and I thought this model is fucked up cos it did strange things in my ofpanim prog. banghead.gif

Meanwhile, I have learned some oxygen modelling and now I know the model got bad mapping of selections, so i think I will be able to fix all the probs now and animate it finally. So you won´t miss the aliens in your mod.

Sorry again for the slowdown, I´m still willing to help you, I have just been too busy and thought the model is bad (it isnt, it just needs a larger fix). Dont worry, eventually, you will get the new model+anims from me, I promise.

Good luck on everything for now.

Sengir

Hey Sengir,

Look,no problem.As much as we may like what we're

doin,it occasionally has to take a back seat.Real life

comes before any of these projects.Even if we take it

semi seriously.

Anyway,it's good to hear you're still interested in helping

out.And the WH40K project is lookin great btw.Nice

work.

Macser.

smile_o.gif

hello,

sorry that I promised the alien anims and i didnt send anything yet. I have been f*cking busy with my RL and Im still working on my WH40K ORK addon. In addition, I got a new alien model from Prodetar 3 months ago and I thought this model is fucked up cos it did strange things in my ofpanim prog.  banghead.gif

Meanwhile, I have learned some oxygen modelling and now I know the model got bad mapping of selections, so i think I will be able to fix all the probs now and animate it finally. So you won´t miss the aliens in your mod.

Sorry again for the slowdown, I´m still willing to help you, I have just been too busy and thought the model is bad (it isnt, it just needs a larger fix). Dont worry, eventually, you will get the new model+anims from me, I promise.

Good luck on everything for now.

Sengir

sengir.. i missed ya inlove.gif rofl

and i didnt know that model is screwed too >.< not my fault though.. im just PR man ^^

and basic modeler

Hey guys hows ur project going? everyone's still looking forward to flying ur dropship im sure

I concur wolfbite I've wanted an apc carrying dropship in OFP since day one. Keep it up guys and maybe by OFPs 8th birthday I may have it. rofl.gif

Hey Submariner,

Long time no see.I got de-railed for a while there.

Caught up in other things,including finishin up an

unrelated addon.

But we're back into it.I've had a few probs with

the infantry on the uscmc side.It's being

sorted out though.Got started on some armor

as well.Have a Jackson M22 rollin around ingame,

But I still have to get my head around makin

the tracks run correctly.With regard to selections.

Had to do some re-workin of textures too,as I

recently ditched my old monitor.I didn't realise

how messed up the colours actually were.

If there hasn't been much in the way of pics,it's

because I figure it's just annoyin people,lookin

at stuff they'd like to have,but can't.

So anyway,we're still here,and we're still workin.

And good to hear from ye.

And of course from Wolfbite and Pillage.

smile_o.gif

Hey folks, long time no see smile_o.gif

ok ive been quiet last few months, school an all.

but im back just take a look at this:

http://img378.imageshack.us/my.php?image=almostcompletezv3.jpg

The colony is huge ingame, youll be amazed, i know i was XD

still needs a few extra modules and textures and LODS, so load of work to be done,

plz tell me what you think! smile_o.gif

Hi guys , just stopping by to show some love  inlove.gif

the colony is looking nice, keep up the good work , here is some graphics /nostromo and colony singage designed by ron cobb, i used them in my board thought they might come in handy for airlocks and such,

alien ship signage

good luck guys i wish you well with this project

regards

reed101

Thanks for stoppin by gentlemen.

And thanks for the contribution Neil,I'm sure

they'll come in very handy.

smile_o.gif