Sign in to follow this  
Slavka

Problem with houses

Is anyone else annoyed with the problem where you go into a house and you go to a second floor and all of a sudden you fall out on the street again?

This is really annoying bug that has been around for quite a while.

yeah that problem reminds me of ww2 onlines prob with de houses. one time i got was playing a mission and a guy i thought i killed in a watch tower killed me cause he looked dead (he was laying through the wall or floor of the lil house thingy) and shot me )=

dows WII online uses the same engine?

the problem is flashpoint engine dosen't handel house very well it sees them as like units they just blocks with doors on the ground.So that becuase its very hard to put units like soldiers inside houses.The only thing I use them is for cover and to hide inside and like a street fight from windows.

this is also a problem with some items and object too.

Well, it doesn't bother me.

How can u compare OFP with WWII. OFP grapihic is 80% better and OFP uses its own engine.

Yeah, i had that problem and now i don't go inn houses anymore tounge.gif

dude I know WII online sucks big time crap but they do have similar features

ability to ride tanks,planes,cars and a large map.

just looks simliar to oFP except with the lame graphices.

Shit the AI can walk through walls without a problem.....I tell people to go into a house and all of a sudden you see em walk through the wall without a problem....even seen guys lay down and stick half way out the wall killing people....

Ya I've experienced the bug too. Its quite annoying. I remember a few times in single player I was even able to walk through barbed-wire fences and some of the metal walls around the enemy bases.

I agree with Assault (CAN), they need to fix the clipping problem.

Anyone experience getting stuck near a house after its destroyed? A few times in MP if someone destroyed a house and I walked very close to it, I would become stuck and couldn't move.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (nopulse @ Feb. 07 2002,05:50)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Anyone experience getting stuck near a house after its destroyed?  A few times in MP if someone destroyed a house and I walked very close to it, I would become stuck and couldn't move.<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah, i get that too. You gotta lay down and crawl away. I find that to be a solution all the time.

in one mission of ofp, I cant remember what number, but the one were you parachute out of the helicopter and lead your squad into a russian base, beat off the counter attack and then attack a second base with an empty tank...

the empty tank had its crew standing around it. One of the crew was standing between the tank and a building you cant access. As I opened fire, this tank crew member hit the dirt and dissappeared into the buidling. He couldnt get out, and I couldn;t get in....

I could see him standing in there using the control camera thing.... this happened on three occassions before I managed to kill him before he hit the dirt...

(destroying the building didnt help either)

on another mission, I got stuck in the angled bit of the house that has the attic and couldnt get out. that sucked.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Rogue2020 @ Feb. 07 2002,03:25)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Shit the AI can walk through walls without a problem.....I tell people to go into a house and all of a sudden you see em walk through the wall without a problem....even seen guys lay down and stick half way out the wall killing people....<span id='postcolor'>

...Or the reverse... One of your guys gets trapped in a wall -- hooked up in the graphics. Usually happens when they are jumping out of a vehicle while close to the wall.

If you are playing a mission that requires all your guys to reach a final extraction point, then your screwed; unless you are happy about taking the points loss and shooting your own man.