Sign in to follow this  
Dudester

Has 505 games announced yet?

I just wondered if 505 games has announced a release date yet, i know there is one here that says Q1, but i thought if this is a realistic goal for release, then an actual set date would be mentioned by now, if not very soon. Also can we expect a new patch before the 505 release?

16th feb for the UK.

Ok .. but where are the gold status announcements?

Google didn't find any

11 days to:

* get the master to production

* distribute it

Tough schedule

In Germany the gold status came on 07.11.06, that made approx. 3 weeks to get it to the stores.

I don't think it is very necesary for them to anounce the gold status again. As most who where waiting for ArmA's release do have their version allready.

I'd love to see some more promotion or at least news for more of the regions they publish in, only UK and French news so far, as I know

dudester... searching would have found you all the answers... if not here, on play.com, gameplay etc etc etc.

agree about the advertising, not see head nor tail of it in the UK yet, and consideing the game went gold with the czech and german release, then why do they need to announce it again? It's already gold, we'll just be getting the latest patched version.

agree about the advertising, not see head nor tail of it in the UK yet, and consideing the game went gold with the czech and german release, then why do they need to announce it again? It's already gold, we'll just be getting the latest patched version.

because nobody in the UK reads "zee german gaming news sites" wink_o.gif

This time it's platinum  tounge2.gif

dudester... searching would have found you all the answers... if not here, on play.com, gameplay etc etc etc.

Well considering this is the Armed assault home page, i didn't think i would have to go searching elsewhere. I have been to sites like play.com before, but got sick of the false release dates, i remember play.com giving a UK release date as Q3 2006, so you can see why i dont go there for information, or most other game sites.

Also i don't see anyway of using this site to search for the answers i needed. It would also of been alot easier for you and for me, if you had just typed "16th feb" instead of telling me to search for it, followed by ect ect ect  icon_rolleyes.gif

There's a four page review of ArmA in this months UK PC gamer magazine (finally)!

The review ends with this:

"The PC gamer office is divided between those who find ArmA one of the most exciting prospects on the gaming horizon, and those who have watched me playing it and said, "That looks rubbish." Like any simulator , it's not about providing a cinematic experience, it's about  making you feel like a real soldier, and have all the options and problems a real soldier has. That's not pretty, but it's an incredible experience."

February issue, by the way.

Well considering this is the Armed assault home page, i didn't think i would have to go searching elsewhere. I have been to sites like play.com before, but got sick of the false release dates, i remember play.com giving a UK release date as Q3 2006, so you can see why i dont go there for information, or most other game sites.

Also i don't see anyway of using this site to search for the answers i needed. It would also of been alot easier for you and for me, if you had just typed "16th feb" instead of telling me to search for it, followed by ect ect ect icon_rolleyes.gif

but i was beaten to it... and where as it may be far easier, its thus far lazier of you not to click the 'search' button... it even has a magnifying glass symbol just in case it wasnt a good enough clue wink_o.gif

it would of course have been far easier to have ignored you

Also i don't see anyway of using this site to search for the answers i needed. It would also of been alot easier for you and for me, if you had just typed "16th feb" instead of telling me to search for it, followed by ect ect ect  icon_rolleyes.gif

but i was beaten to it... and where as it may be far easier, its thus far lazier of you not to click the 'search' button... it even has a magnifying glass symbol just in case it wasnt a good enough clue  wink_o.gif

it would of course have been far easier to have ignored you

I don't belive its down to been lazy, it would of been far easier for me to click on the search, rather then write a thread about what i was looking for.

I was also asking for other information, like about the next patch, wich your suggestion of using search  brought nothing up about it.

As for been far easier to have ignored me, i agree you should of done, since like you say sombody already had already beaten you to just typing 16th Feb. BTW thanks to that person for the help.