Sign in to follow this  
WKK Gimbal

I think I can define what I love about OFP

I keep getting surpised at small things. When replaying the first Black Op mission in the campaign, where you have to blow up the tanks and the ammo storage, I could hide inside the BMP on the base, while the patrol walked past.

I was sitting in the commanders turret watching them, but when they where very close I turned my view. This also made the turret turn a tiny bit (servo sound) and they heard it! They sounded the alarm and I was history, LOL biggrin.gif

I just love OFP for.. heck i do not know. It all just adds up.

When you look at the enemy base in your binoculars, see the two BMPs and all the enemy soldiers, then you commence the strike and you lost contact with your last LAW soldier. You order your men to take cover and fire at will while you crawl trough the bush desperately searching for the last LAW launcher when you suddently stumble over a dead russian AT soldier. You grab the bazooka, aim, and DAMN! you miss the bmp, the missile exploding harmelessly in some trees. The BMP turret turns and you have that feeling "Damn i am soooo fucked" when the BMP suddently goes up in a big sea of flames and you hear the crackling of Bravo 1 in the radio "We are here now, all the russians are on the run..."

The adrealine kick is just HOO-GEEE!

I love to set up groups on guard waypoint and hide them on map just away from the main battle. You never know when or which direction they are going to come from. This has got to be the best game to set up any kind of mission you can dream up. biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Hmm well me I'd prefer a woman next to me, but hey it's the 21st century so if that kind of thing makes you happy then that's great wink.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, ok. I prefer a woman either but i was taking about the game.  wink.gif,

but i admit. My sentace was very funny. HEHE.