Sign in to follow this  
Kendo J

(Comming Soon) DYNAMIC RM commandos

I am developing a mission using the DMC dynamic template, at the moment I have just ported the island and units, so it won't be anydifferent from thier other missions. HOWEVER, I plan to change some of the missions and add a good story line.

ALSO I have just realised that Honchoblack has already released a mission on the same island with the same units!

see it here http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....y787630

I have not played it yet, but fingers crossed Mine will be different to his... so please keep your eyes on this space!

The addons i have used are

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/DMA_LIBYA.rar

DMA Lybia map

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/DMA-LIBYA_addons_needed.rar

+ the addons needed

ALL Project UKF addons

http://www.pukf.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat1

Black blood UK desert troops

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8632

Generic middleeast rebles

http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=8833

(I am toying with helo's at the mo

right now I am testing out

Afrographix RAF chinook

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/AFR_CH-47_1.00.rar

AND

The Achitect's

PUMA and Gazelle pack

ftp://www.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/pumagazellepack.zip )

and of course JAM3!

--------

I wanted to finish this today, but alas I am sat at work dreaming of flashpoint so here is what I got so far (27/01/07)

Features will include...

-DMA randomised missions + all DMA support and free missions

-New radio messeges, briefings and orders for DMA missions

-Extra real life senario missions

-AI support and tactical movement during battle

-AI use radio sidechats to call support

-All callsigns listed for identification of AI units when

requesting support

-Helo taxi from base to sf base

-Helo dust

-UK sa80, LMG weapons set from base armoury

-Diemaco SF weapons set from SF armoury

-detailed breifing section

-MANY HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!

Here is some images for you

roadblock.jpg

MAN THE ROAD BLOCK

SD.jpg

SEEK AND DESTROY

RPGsurprise.jpg

RPG ATTACK

hello, it's good to see you back, m8

love your missions especially those three realism scenarios, so i'm lokking forward for this one smile_o.gif

Thanks Mcbean.

I plan to make this realistic - ish

For example, "roving road blocks"

Where a small force is sent out to a random area to set up a short term road block and check cars for weapons, devices or terroists.

Although I am having some problems with scripting and some less technical problems with the 63 groups of Game logics already present.

Regards

Kendo

p.s. I still haven't played "bleed for oil" http://www.flashpoint1985.com/cgi-bin....y787630 the honchoblack mission using almost all the same addons! but have been reading through the comments left on the thread and have got a few ideas how to make my mission different. However, I am also having some doubts because Honcho is a DMA team member and has alot more skill than mein the scripting department. So I would love to hear from any dudes, who may know what the RM commandos have been getting up to recently in Iraq and Afghanistan so i can try my best to model this mission on real events/mission's.

Hi Kendo,

If i were you i wouldn't be afraid, because as far as I remember, Bleed for oil is no more compatible with the last libya version....

So I'm waiting for your mission.... smile_o.gif

thanks df2dpxs,

In this mission I don't plan on making it verycomplex the basic DMA stuff will be there. But i will remove a few missions and add my 1-2 of my own variants (e.g. roving road blocks).

The main diffenence will be seen in the radio messeges and the bits where the officer(s) talk to you.

also the RM base will be seperate from the SF (sas base where you do the free mission battles) base. you will need to get a helo taxi there after you have completed some certain objectives/parametres.

(please comment) I have been thinking i might add some static resistance to certain towns and areas to give the impression of rebel controled zones that need to be cleared for the overall operation objectives of the higher command rather than every mission being random!

Regards

Kendo

I wanted to finish this today, but alas I am sat at work dreaming of flashpoint so here is what I got so far (27/01/07)

Features will include...

-DMA randomised missions + all DMA support and free missions

-New radio messeges, briefings and orders for DMA missions

-Extra real life senario missions

-AI support and tactical movement during battle

-AI use radio sidechats to call support

-All callsigns listed for identification of AI units when

requesting support

-Helo taxi from base to sf base

-Helo dust

-UK sa80, LMG weapons set from base armoury

-Diemaco SF weapons set from SF armoury

-detailed breifing section

-MANY HOURS OF GAMEPLAY!

maybe ready after weekend.... no promises

Ok beta v.1 is almost ready. (will be completed this weekend 1st weekend in Feb)

I just have to change the radio side chats and breifings in the original DMA template.

The first version will not unfortunately contain roving road blocks or IED's

There is however two secret/extra (realisticish) missions to complete during game play. These are just for fun and do not affect your dynamic rating or are counted as dma template missions.

in beta version 2 I will make sure when completeing these you gain extra value points which allow for more support options.

Regards

Kendo