Sign in to follow this  
KingBeast

Any Russian Speakers?

Heh sorry I was just wondering if there are many people ere that can speak Russian. Ive decided to start learning it, would be interesting to see how many of the people that can speak Russian are actually westerners, or if all the Russian Speakers are from Russia or the surrounding area.

heh, i thought you were wanting for russian speakers to teach you for free...

its a hard language, harder than french, and most deffinately english, in pronunciation, which will tak you about 5 years solid work and experience with russians to get, most people who learn russian have a really horrible accent, and cant pronounce most russian sounds.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Njet ponimaj parushki.<span id='postcolor'>

is wrong, its nje ponimajou po russki -if you are saying "i dont understand russian"

see how hard it is? you just cant fit in words that are acceptable in english, but the gender of the speaker and the verb and context make it all different.

plus there are 2 sexes, ie:

if youre a male, you say one thing

if female, a different thing.

im not gonna teach you, youll find it hard and prolly give up

Im not looknig for peopel to teach me, that wasnt the purpose of my post smile.gif

Im already learning, and as for pronunciation I dont consider that much of a problem as I myself think im pretty good at accents. I got excellent marks for my German accent when I was at school, and also got praised for my accent on the small amount of Spanish that I learnt. But we shall see, and I dont intend to give it up.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">its nje ponimajou po russki -if you are saying "i dont understand russian"<span id='postcolor'>

I knew it was wrong. I know how to say it but I didn't know how to write it. Thanks for the correction.