Sign in to follow this  
MEDICUS

FlashpointPreferences.exe

Is there any chance to add something like the "FlashpointPreferences.exe" we had in OFP? I think this is really missing. It was really usefull to adjust the game a bit to the user's system.

MfG Medicus

All the options are ingame. What do you need that for?

No, the Preferences.exe had way more options than i have in ArmA. Like the "Performance-Settings" and "Max-Object/LOD-Settings". Especially the "Autodetect"-Option was a very good way to start with.

MfG Medicus

You can still change things like the maximum number of polygons rendered, and other details in some cfg file. Not sure if this will result in artifacts or have other negative side effects.

I saw a performance related thread mentioning that yesterday. wink_o.gif

The ArmA preferences are the ArmA preferences, it seems rather unlikely that after embedding the preferences into ArmA they'd now be extracted for external tweaking, I think perhaps that's a job for one of you smart people if you want it enough wink_o.gif

</span>

Quote[/b] ]Especially the "Autodetect"-Option was a very good way to start with.
<span =''>

The autodetect is now done automaticaly on the first ArmA start and you can do it anytime by pressing the Default button directly in the Video options if needed.