Sign in to follow this  
kroky

official complaint to BIS

Well of course, it is probably the best... But i doubt anyone can deny it will need some modification + bug fixing to reach 'ofp standard' if you know what i mean?

But BIS always pull through on their patches smile_o.gif

yeh , just that i cant think of a game that beats ArmA or OFP for realism of war and the gfx and animations are amazing yay.gif

Well I just finished the campaign, though I really wasn't expecting it to end.  What a disappointment  confused_o.gif

It was so short, and lacked any continuity.  There were no characters and story to speak of.  The single player experience absolutely pales in significance compared to OFP.  I really don't understand what BIS have been doing for all these years, aside from tarting up the graphics.  Even then we've got a game riddled with bugs, scripting errors and graphical problems.  I'm really disappointed  mad_o.gif

Is this thread still here? Has anyone pointed out that you can't lodge an 'official' complaint through an informal channel?

Anyway, my 'contribution' follows: -

Who'll join me in a prayer?

Our Coders

Who art in BIS

Hallowed be thy game

Thy Kingdom come

Thy Republic be done

In shops as it is online

Give us this day our daily fix

And forgive us our teamkills

As we forgive those who teamkill against us

And lead us not into ambushes

But deliver us from Rambos

For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory

For ever and ever

Yeah, man!

notworthy.gif

Catchy, huh? thumbs-up.gif

i have never seen so many brownnoser such in this Bis forum...

ArmA is a not well done game: horrible fps even in the best PCs, full of bugs and now, I read, full of cheaters in the multiplayer (where is punkbuster? )

my german version patched with the 1.05 simply don't works (the PC crash during the game setup: good money for a bad game).... and I read billions of posts of lovers writing that ArmA is the best game of the world

brownnoser! open your eyes and see: this is one of the worse games of the year, the Bis have to be ashamed to have made a so full of bugs - not working game

Well lets go into that

Quote[/b] ]horrible fps even in the best PCs

Agree, however Arma doesnt realy require good FPS since it isnt a fast paced shooter like CSS or BF2.

A frame rate of above 20 is generally achievable and that is what your brain needs to translate Frames into Notion.

Quote[/b] ]full of bugs

well actually there arent many terrible ones left. I dont consider firing the last bullet of a magazine and hearing three shots to be a tremendous bug.

Quote[/b] ]my german version patched with the 1.05 simply don't works (the PC crash during the game setup: good money for a bad game)....

I had simillar problems. But I have a seperate Windows Version installed that I use for gaming only. And since then I didnt have a single crash. With a clean and updated registry and drivers it is unlikely that the game still wont run.

Quote[/b] ] and I read billions of posts of lovers writing that ArmA is the best game of the world

Well I measure the excitement of a game by time played. And ArmA keeps me entertained longer than other games do.

Who'll join me in a prayer?

Our Coders

Who art in BIS

Hallowed be thy game

Thy Kingdom come

Thy Republic be done

In shops as it is online

Give us this day our daily fix

And forgive us our teamkills

As we forgive those who teamkill against us

And lead us not into ambushes

But deliver us from Rambos

For thine is the kingdom, the power and the glory

For ever and ever

Yeah, man!

Serously

Big Grin LOL biggrin_o.gifrofl.gif

Thanks for bightening the day

Very Kind Regards walker

@eziogsv:

WL+1 and 48h PR for calling users in this forum brown-nosers.

Wow after all the things that have been said in this thread...

Maybe there needs to be a separate thread for praise as most seem to have missed the point.