Sign in to follow this  
metalchris

BWMod Discussion Thread

JUst visited OPK website - a lot of german weapons are made by them, but i was referring to PoE mod team. are you working with them too and thus can we expect models featured in there to be ported in arma ?

To be perfectly honest , PoE does not fulfill our quality standards in terms of accuracy. So , no , we do not cooperate with them (yet).

wow_o.gif

look what I have found on utube!

Wiesel goes ArmA! tounge2.gif

OPF Wiesel MK to ArmA

I have to admit, that in the first video the model of the MK looks really crappy but I think in the second one, he really has made some progress!

as you can see here:

OPF Wiesel to ArmA2

as it is said in the end "the tracks are not workng right" and we havent seen the ToW or the MK shooting (so I think the animation is not working) - but I think the different models of the Wiesel look quite nice.

okay, my quality standards are not that high (because my PC is really crap and ArmA looks like a better OFP on my computer) and I would love to see the Wiesel in the ArmA world, so I´m very happy that I found this video but its sad to see that this video was posted more than one year ago and nothing happend since then.

p.s. @ bwmod team - I know you dont have enough modders, so the last sentence was not a reproach!  wink_o.gif

as it is said in the end "the tracks are not workng right" and we havent seen the ToW or the MK shooting (so I think the animation is not working) - but I think the different models of the Wiesel look quite nice.

okay, my quality standards are not that high (because my PC is really crap and ArmA looks like a better OFP on my computer) and I would love to see the Wiesel in the ArmA world, so I´m very happy that I found this video but its sad to see that this video was posted more than one year ago and nothing happend since then.

p.s. @ bwmod team - I know you dont have enough modders, so the last sentence was not a reproach! wink_o.gif

Check the teaser at 1min.09seconds + ...

You will notice the Wiesel in-game on schmalfelden smile_o.gif

I think those pics are the most actual public available for now wink_o.gif