Sign in to follow this  
dave8

CodeBlue (Do not Critisize) Release

first of all i want to say that im thankful to be speaking to some ofp legends such as macser and stgn. second, i will take what you say into consideration and perhaps have a hard version and an easy version. I recently finished the alternate sound packs for the weapons i am currently uploading them now, expect a link in a few minutes.

edit: upload complete

Download

If you want to hear a sample of the audio file i used to get the realistic version sounds, here it is: Listen

Edited by BronzeEagle
upload complete

Legends?:D

Well,thanks for the compliment.Speaking for myself,I'm just

a die hard flashpoint fan who's lent a hand here and there.

I don't think I'd quite qualify as a legend.

I haven't listened to all of the sounds yet,but there's some good

raw material in there.A few of the samples could do with a touch

more editing.Relative volume levels,trail off and such.

:)

Edited by Macser

What i did like about the Coldblue addons was the Sniper models they are impressive :)

Keep up the good work.

oh the sniper is the same as the regular soldiers isn't it? i mean you have to have the bas addon just to use the sniper model. i don't think he even has a ghillie suit on. i don't think the sniper is that impressive.

No. There are marpat soldiers included in the east/west units pack but they don't look like that they were modified slightly. That may have been the original design but in the end thats not what they look like.

i, bronzeeagle, aka bowery baker, of the code blue team, announce the near beta of our finished eleven mission campaign, entitled, OFP RESISTANCE 2 *concept campaign*. Note this is not the official sequel to resistance by BIS, this is my sequel to resistance, in hopes that bis will play it and give me a job.

AND NOW!!!!:

ofp resistance 2 by codeblue team

Edited by BronzeEagle

HI I am having problems, can't get on from mission 2 just quits to main menu.

STGN

i will immediately take down the link and re up with fixed version. In the meantime recheck and see it wasn't an addon issue and try this easy version: Resistance 2 easy

Edited by BronzeEagle

Nice :D. are the SFC.ITZHAK's USMC AV-8B , AAV7 SFC.ITZHAK's or TOW (Tales of War)

only the harrier belongs to sfc itzhak or whatever. the aav is tales of war.

The easy version works better have played thrugh 6 missions and they work fin except mission 6 would not end even after the music had played and the objective was completed.

Noted bugs:

Medics often do not wanna heal you kinda bummer for gameplay.

BIS machinguns are way too accurate compared to the HD guns you have.

The wounded animation is anoying since it dosen't always stops playing when a soldier is dead also I makes me feel bad that I have to go around and execute wounded soldiers to get on.

Sugestions:

The sound for getting up when your wounded in the legs is very anoying especialy the "umpf" sound in the start.

Think the dispersion is over done in my opinion dosen't have to be so masive to have alot of gun play also I don't need to aim I just shoot at things like they are area targets.

Mg recoil jumps too much making them totaly useless.

STGN

I think both the problems with the medic/corpsman and the looping anim is related to wound.sqs.Which is in the CB_units PBO.

It's a nice idea.But personally I do without it.It doesn't offer enough over vanilla behaviour to keep it.And as the missions seem to require the player's group to be inside a target it can hold everything up,even with "objective complete".

Edited by Macser

let me be honest, personally im just the mission editor/sounds guy so, those things may never be fixed if noone steps up to the plate.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Hello Bowery,I'm here to pester ye again. :)

I could well be wrong,as I've very little mission building experience.

But shouldn't the Objective trigger have an "end" type instead of "none",in mission 6?

i appreciate the feedback and the error is fixed. im currently uploading the 2.0 version with the fixed missions in both hard and easy. expect that link in a few minutes here. thanks for playing my campaign. i worked really hard on it.

Edited by BronzeEagle

ladies and gentlemen i present to you hopefully the final version resistance 2 easy 2.0!!

Resistance 2 easy 2.0

author: BronzeEagle aka Bowery Baker CodeBlueTeam

campaign name: resistance 2 easy 2.0

island: nogova

players: 1

missions: 11

language: english

version: ofp 1.96

link to addons:

jam 3: ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/JAM3_FIXED6.rar

vit apc pack 1.4: ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/vitapc_14_full.exe

harrier: ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/USMC_AV-8B_HARRIER.RAR

tow aav: ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/AAV7v1_1.zip

code blue east and west units: http://www.mediafire.com/?imoimoozmuy

code blue weapons 3 weapons versions: http://www.mediafire.com/?whyjyxm3d5y

sef ch53 pack: ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SEF_CH53_1.0.rar

sef misc: ftp://ftp.ofpr.info/ofpd/unofaddons2/SEF_Misc_1.0.rar

Edited by BronzeEagle

btw guys please take a look at my work. i still believe in code blue and im not giving up on it. if you would like to join the team please let me know cuz i need people badly, especially in the modeling department. If you have special arrangements such as not being mentioned and would like to help pm me we can do that as well. however you like just i need help.

Edited by BronzeEagle

want to make code blue missions but don't know where to start. Try the CodeBlue Mission Resources Pack. containing music we use, image files of characters we use in our briefings, etc so you can make code blue missions as well. Theres even special surprises.

Edited by BronzeEagle

Can you please upload somewhere files for campaign? I cannot find "sef misc" and "tow aav", because links on ofp.gamepark.cz are dead.

just scroll up. the links on this page work fine.

Edited by BronzeEagle

i can't show you guys any of the photos i have of the new units update, but i have them and i assure you they are coming. that is all.

as you know if you played the campaign resistance 2, the northeast was left uncleared by the americans, they simply liberated the network. So what happened after? Well, thats what ill explore in the sequel and heres an option im thinking:

when nogova was liberated by the americans the everon alliance showed up and offered that

nogova join the everon alliance

the nogovans refused saying only if they failed

everon alliance won't get involved with nogova

but they send special forces to watch and be on alert in case the war spreads to everon

as the nogovan army engages on its first mission

they notice the everon alliance special forces

watching them

mysteriously

but keep moving

and slowly they make their way to the island

theres alot of pressure on nogova to join the everon alliance

the question is

can they do the job themselves

or will they be forced to join the everon alliance

Edited by BronzeEagle