Sign in to follow this  
AceTalker

Oxygen?

Hi

Where can i download oxygen? I have some program called Oxygen light. Now i need a link to download oxygen. Please list them here if you know where i can get it.

PS. I need this program for making a Jedi model, so i could make a jedi addon.

AceTalker out.

Hi

Where can i download oxygen? I have some program called Oxygen light. Now i need a link to download oxygen. Please list them here if you know where i can get it.

PS. I need this program for making a Jedi model, so i could make a jedi addon.

AceTalker out.

Oxygen Lite is good enough for any model. Full version of Oxygen is disposable only for BIS developers. Why do you need it for?

Well, i told you already but i need it to make jedi addon and thanks about that it was "oxygen lite" thumbs-up.gif

AceTalker out again.

Well, i told you already but i need it to make jedi addon and thanks about that it was "oxygen lite" thumbs-up.gif

Well... feel free. But i have to say, that characters are the hardest thing to make, and for a proper jedi, you'll need also some new animations and a lot of scripting. I hope you have some experience with those :P

Back to the O2 Lite question - all addons released for OFP were made with it (some models are imported from other modeling software though), so as you can see, it's powerful enough...

Good luck. You gonna need it wink_o.gif

sad_o.gif I could'nt find any page to download it! Do you have a link Ian Malcom? And I already have some animations I can use in it and very good ofp animating program. by the way

AAH! I SUCK AT SHOOTING!

/

pistols.gifnener.gif

AceTalker out.

I've got both programs in folders in a folder but when I open Oxygen Lite it says it cannot open the external viewer, I tried changing the value to the folder in options but it didn't work.

Can anyone help?