Sign in to follow this  
benus

Order GERMAN SPECIAL EDITION from Puplisher

ONLY INTERESSTING FOR GUYS AND GIRLS FROM GERMANY, AUSTRIA AND SWITZERLAND

I haven't found any Info on the GERMAN SPECIAL EDITION preorder on the forum the last 2 days, so I decided to make a short Thread.

Edit for info GERMAN VERSION IS UNCUT verified by Morphicon (see 2nd Threadpage)

Source: armed-assault.eu 10.11.06 or 11-10-06

Some german ArmA HPs were infomred by Alexander Schmidt from Morphicon that you are able to ORDER the GERMAN SPECIAL EDITION.

The Edition is sold by MORPHICON (the Puplisher) and can be order from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (only these countries ! ).

Germany = 65 Euro (no shipping costs)

Austria and Switzerland = 75 Euro (more expansive because of shipping costs)

border.jpg

You get the GAME (for sure) in an original NATO-AmmoBox, a 120 pages Editing Guide, a Soundtrack-CD, a DIN A1 MAP (594 x 841 mm = 23.3 x 33.1 inch), an embroidered patch and the ArmA Fan-Shirt.

It seems as if the Edition is "extremly" limited (1000x) and the order HPs will go offline when all are sold.

After ordering you have to pay via bank transfer in 5 days (workingdays, sundays don't count), otherwise your order will be dropped and someone else can order.

and finally here is the HP

Morphicon ArmA SE Order HP

If someone still missed the info after 2 days, here is the change to order if you think it is worth the money.

I orderd it on Friday and hope that it will be here on the relase day the 30th of November or maybe earlier ? who knows.

regards benus

Edit: On Monday the 13th of November the INFO about the SE will be given to the public. The info about the ORDER was given to the community first to give us a change to order first.

As long as the ORDER PAGE is online there are some left smile_o.gif if all are "sold" the HP goes offline ... but when people who have preorderd do not pay in 5 pays the site will be online again and you can order.

If I got it right it should work like that.

yep you got it right.. i ordered there too wink_o.gif

but 5 days = monday to friday.. not saturday and not sunday

so I take it that they don't ship it outside the german region? you know I was thinking of getting all localized special editions biggrin_o.gif just to get the feeling of a hardcore fan biggrin_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif ok I admit I have an addiction to collecting things confused_o.gif

*EDIT*

I'll just have my aunt order the box to Austria and bring it with her when she comes to Finland the next time smile_o.gif

I haven't found any link or word to that Special Order site on the morphicon page. I hope this is no hoax.

Yes, I've read it and I have to appologize for my doubts/suspicions but there is no word about any Special Edition Order on the morphicon web page and the url https://sslsites.de/se.arma-game.de/ shows no connection to morphicon.

Again, I appologize for my distrust but these days you better be carefull where you put your name and adresses.

Ok, ordered one!

Now let's see which one comes first, the normal edition from amazon or the special edition from morphicon.

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gif

@Lee_H._Oswald

I canceld my order at AMAZON.de smile_o.gif

Ok, I emailed Morphicon and they verified the whole thing. It's a special community offer till monday. So, order now - tomorrow the offer will go public.

Again, sorry for being suspicious.

And I forgot to thank you for the information.

Thank You.

Ok, ordered one!

Now let's see which one comes first, the normal edition from amazon or the special edition from morphicon.

MfG Lee biggrin_o.gif

hm i think amazon will come first wink_o.gif i had the same situation just with another game. i ordered the normal game from amazon and a collector edition from the publisher and the normal version came 3 days faster then the collector edition..

well when we are lucky our german publisher is fast as amazon and we hold the special edition at 30.11 in our hands.. xD

@gabgab no problem smile_o.gif

but interessting that they "verified" it on a sunday smile_o.gif they seem to work hard these days.

@GermanPower

I hope that Morphicon gets the Sepcial Editions out earlier maybe before 30th of November. The German version is GOLD since the 7th of November and should be already in the PRESSWERK.

we will see 2-3 days won't make any difference.

THEY REALLY WORK ON SUNDAY:

just got the following mail on my request how the SE will be send:

Quote[/b] ]Hallo Herr Schmid,

der Zahlungseingang wird Ihnen per Mail bestätigt.

Die SE werden wir am 28.11. per Post (das ist aber noch nicht 100%)

versenden.

Egal welcher Versand Sie werden die SE spätestens am 30.11. erhalten.

Viele Grüße Morris Hebecker

Alex @ Morphicon has been working till late for the last few weeks and on the weekends as well yes. I would say they are a little busy. I read on another board that some people think this is a fake.

It is not!

Morphicon has send this information to the websites that have been in contact with them on friday. This is to give the site staff the chance to place staff orders first and also get the info spread in the BI gaming community. So hardcore fans can order first.

On monday they will make this information available on morphicon.de. Afaik with a press release as well.

Here is the DENIC info on the domain:

Quote[/b] ]

Name: Morris Hebecker

Organisation: Morphicon

Contact type: PERSON

Address: Landsberger Straße 302

Zip Code: 80687

City: München

@GermanPower

I hope that Morphicon gets the Sepcial Editions out earlier maybe before 30th of November. The German version is GOLD since the 7th of November and should be already in the PRESSWERK.

we will see 2-3 days won't make any difference.

THEY REALLY WORK ON SUNDAY:

just got the following mail on my request how the SE will be send:

der Zahlungseingang wird Ihnen per Mail bestätigt.

Die SE werden wir am 28.11. per Post (das ist aber noch nicht 100%)

versenden.

Egal welcher Versand Sie werden die SE spätestens am 30.11. erhalten.

Viele Grüße Morris Hebecker

The email by Morris Hebecker sounds great. Well when they really send it at 28.11 then we will hold the game in our hands at 30.11. There is a very small chance that you get it at 29.11.. depens on the place you live.

I hope that the german version isnt censored.. i saw some close videos where you can see a lot of blood and broken heads. xD

I don't think so ...

but you can write an e-mail and ask: info@morphicon.de

The USK Page says this

Armed Assault

Publisher: Morphicon Limited

Alterseinstufung: Freigegeben ab 16 Jahren gemäß § 14 JuSchG

Prüfdatum: 20.09.2006 USK Nr.: 16977/06

Sprache: englisch System: PC

Genre: Simulation Untergenre: militärisch

Quote[/b] ]Prüfdatum: 20.09.2006

Hm this date is some weeks ago yay.gif

Sounds very nice. Well then we can hope for a perfect game with all details.. wink_o.gif

ANSWER ON REQUEST IF ARMA (GERMAN) IS CUT:

gleiche Befürchtungen hatten wir auch und haben die Goldversion letzte

Woche nochmals testen lassen. Auch diese Version wurde voll und

ungekürzt als USK 16 freigegeben.

Somit um die Frage zu beantworten gibt es bei der deutschen Version

keine Kürzungen oder Einschränkungen.

Viele Grüße

Morris Hebecker

That means that the FINAL GOLD VERSION WAS TESTED AGAIN (Content same as CZ, only text and some speech is different) and is UNCUT.

GUYs at Morphicon are really helpful and cooperative. REALLY NICE TO HAVE A PUPLISHER LIKE THIS.

could you please clarify whether they ship to north america? like canada?

i have a few people up here who would really like to get their hands on this game myself included

I quote myself

Quote[/b] ]The Edition is sold by MORPHICON (the Puplisher) and can be order from Germany, Austria and Switzerland (only these countries ! ).

SRY

This is the german special edition? Like, the game-menus, instructions, box, etc. are all in German?

could you please clarify whether they ship to north america? like canada?

i have a few people up here who would really like to get their hands on this game myself included

No they don't. Morphicon distribution areas only.

Germany, Austria, Swiss.

Edit:

I read on some sites that people thought that SE order thing was a fake... http://www.morphicon.de (go there).

Better hurry since it is on their site now and they will send out a newsletter today. And since this is "very limited" you should get it before it is sold out.

(The map will be only available in the SE and wont be sold after)